Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Update 29/10/2019 - PS4 - load game crash.

First of all, sorry, my English is not the best.
today on PS4 the game has been updated to the 1.05 patch but after the game is updated it crashes when it loads the race or immediately after the end of the race. Today it happened to me several times while until yesterday the game worked perfectly.
Thank you for your attention.

Edited by eu3891

5 hours ago, SourPatchRash said:

I'm on PS4 and the game either crashes while loading a race in career mode or freezes after a race.

Happen to me also, but it also happened to me that the game was just crashing, or since yesterday it is practically impossible for me to play

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, indrawansukarya said:

Hmm... I didn't experience that. Yesterday the 1.05 patch has been installed on my PS4 Pro, and it works fine.

since yesterday I have been trying to play it and I managed to save only one race, for the rest it always crashes and every now and then it crashes.

• Agree 1

I've found that it's best to stick to the standard decals as it seems the personalized decals make the game freeze after a race or hot quali. 

Edited by joshin69
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, joshin69 said:

I've found that it's best to stick to the standard decals as it seems the personalized decals make the game freeze after a race or hot quali. 

thanks, apparently the problem was just that

46 minutes ago, eu3891 said:

thanks, apparently the problem was just that

I was wrong in believing that the error was only that of the rare decal, I tried to play again and before it was freezing the game immediately after finishing the race, on the second attempt it crashed as soon as I tried to load the event.

17 minutes ago, Hitmanvega said:

Game freezes before a race even on standard decals. Or gets a error code. Latest patch installed. Ps4 user. 

the game freezes a bit when it suits him, sometimes when he loads the race, sometimes after. Sometimes it crashes me directly, giving me a blue screen and error, the game's latest installed patch is 1.05 29/10/19 and even the slim PS4 is updated to firmware 7

• Agree 1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:52 PM, eu3891 said:

since yesterday I have been trying to play it and I managed to save only one race, for the rest it always crashes and every now and then it crashes.

Yeah I've been playing more and more just to see if it will crash, including using non-standard decals. But still no issue. Maybe this patch works good for the PS4 Pro but not the slim one...

• Agree 1

Good afternoon, attached frozen screen video and error that restarts Ps4,
the two errors in less than 30 minutes of play ...

One solution, please, because this is not normal

Regards

error CE-34878-0 GRID PS4.jpg

8 hours ago, indrawansukarya said:

Yeah I've been playing more and more just to see if it will crash, including using non-standard decals. But still no issue. Maybe this patch works good for the PS4 Pro but not the slim one...

I thought that there could be this difference between PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro since reading some posts I saw that this problem did not concern everyone. Surely the update was developed on PS4 Pro without thinking that it could give problems to the less powerful PS4