Xbox issues following GRID patch - updates here

Hey all,

Mentioned this elsewhere, but just wanted to state that we're aware that Xbox players are having trouble accessing the game after downloading the latest patch. We've got all hands on deck to investigate, work with first parties and figure out where the issue lies, so it can be resolved. When there's progress made on this, I'll add to this thread.

Looks like I'll be pulling the night shift today... 😬😅

Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience 

yeah ... great ..

But from what I see, you guys didn't test the patch. Are you serious ? 😐

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Um hello? I spent $80 and I cant even play the game? Surely I can press legal action as this seems like a total scam. Please respond asap. 

Thanks

Edited by StalledRain40

Des difficultés .... juste dire on  na plus accès au jeu est plus simple ...

Bien pour un éditeur de testeur

Edited by eddynoel

Morning all, quick update for you: 

A possible solution for the issue is being finalised in-house right now, with checks taking place to make sure this solves the problem of Xbox players being unable to play GRID. If those tests are successful, we'll deploy the fix. More news as soon as I get it.

Apologies again and thank you for your patience 

I just bought the game about 2 hours ago and can't even play instead of pulling the night shift maybe you should be pulling all the games off the shelf until it's fixed so we don't feel ripped off...

Just cannot believe this Xbox issue wasn’t picked up before the patch release, totally unacceptable anyone owning the game should be compensated in some way that’s if they haven’t already sold/returned it for a refund!

• Agree 1

I've already contacted the retail store I bought the game from they are happy to give me a refund thank god. Thank you JB HIFI

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Morning all, quick update for you: 

A possible solution for the issue is being finalised in-house right now, with checks taking place to make sure this solves the problem of Xbox players being unable to play GRID. If those tests are successful, we'll deploy the fix. More news as soon as I get it.

Apologies again and thank you for your patience 

When the fix ist ready, how long we must wait?  Go the fix today online or must we wait some days (Microsoft test or something else) ?

I paid for a finished game. Where is that?  Where do I get my money back?  This software is currently not fit for purpose.  I would like a refund please. 

So given how this release was a FUBAR we can really see how well the QA went..........they didn't need to try and break it.....just try and turn it on. You'll now have a FAIL award for the cabinet 

We're deploying a new patch over the next hour on Xbox One that resolves this issue - please download this patch to be able to access GRID on Xbox. 

Thank you for your patience - we'll continue to track feedback to ensure everything is running smoothly 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

We're deploying a new patch over the next hour on Xbox One that resolves this issue - please download this patch to be able to access GRID on Xbox. 

Thank you for your patience - we'll continue to track feedback to ensure everything is running smoothly 👍

2 hours ago...

Thank you heaps it's worked for me its3great to play the game that I paid for I guess I was just unlucky to get it at a bad time

@ChrisGrovesMCM maybe slightly off topic, but are you guys aware of the crashing issues on the PS4 ver?

I will try the game and patch myself later today, but I've been told that the game is crashing during gameplay of after races, and there's some topics on technical support forums already.

2 hours ago, Leocp said:

@ChrisGrovesMCM maybe slightly off topic, but are you guys aware of the crashing issues on the PS4 ver?

I will try the game and patch myself later today, but I've been told that the game is crashing during gameplay of after races, and there's some topics on technical support forums already.

Yes we're aware - obviously a lot of time has been spent on the Xbox issue but I'm now looking at more player feedback to see if things need to be addressed. Thanks 🙂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hayabusaboy said:

Thank you heaps it's worked for me its3great to play the game that I paid for I guess I was just unlucky to get it at a bad time

Thank you 🙂 we appreciate your patience and understanding! 

2 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Thank you 🙂 we appreciate your patience and understanding! 

I've read that people are having trouble on Pc and PS4 as well. Have these issues been sorted as well?

5 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Yes we're aware - obviously a lot of time has been spent on the Xbox issue but I'm now looking at more player feedback to see if things need to be addressed. Thanks 🙂 

Absolutely, I understand and it is perfect. Thank you!

die probleme waren schnell korrigiert....ich hab grid angeklickt , wurde zur startseite zurückgeworfen. hab es dann erstmal deinstalliert und siehe da.....