Update 1.5, game completely broken PS4

Since update 1.5 on PS4 career races either crash game when loading or the game freezes after a race. The game is unplayable in current state. This is completely unacceptable. 

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, SourPatchRash said:

Since update 1.5 on PS4 career races either crash game when loading or the game freezes after a race. The game is unplayable in current state. This is completely unacceptable. 

Happened to me also. Game freezes after career race. 

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, SourPatchRash said:

I agree that it is completely unacceptable, I hope they will resolve the issue soon

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, SourPatchRash said:

I even called them. They said that they're working on it.

I hope so since I spent € 70 for what is currently just an ornament

• Agree 1

Yeah this is the absolute worst state I've ever seen a game in. 

Fallout 76, "hold my beer," said Codemasters. 

Same problem. I don 't understand to be honest why Codemasters react so sluggishly to the obvious problems of the game.

• Agree 1

Having the same issue - Seems its only on PS4 Slim - I've contacted playstation for a refund, as Codemasters don't seem bothered. And tbh I could do with the $84.99 back so I can go to the bar, as obviously I can't play Grid.

• Agree 1

I'm having the issues on a base PS4. I'm going to wait for the next patch but if they don't make this right I'll be getting a refund myself.

You can get a refund from the PS network. It's not easy but they will do it if a game is legitimately broken. I know because I did it with Shadow Warrior 2 because it was busted AF.

I'll even give everyone the password, you tell PlayStation "my gaming experience was ruined." 

Idk why but those are the magic words if you're looking for a refund. 

• Agree 1

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:17 AM, KreuZenNL said:

And nothing from Codemasters... 

We're working on a hotfix for this and providing all updates here when we get them: 

• Thanks 1

I really do hope you guys are able to fix this game, I really enjoy it. This is the racing game I've been waiting for and I'm still interested in purchasing the DLC. Hopefully you guys got this and can turn this around.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:16 AM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

We're working on a hotfix for this and providing all updates here when we get them: 

Any news yet, mine is still crashing on PS4, first time I have paid extra for the ultimate version.