Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

DRS zones Germany, Singapore and Mexico

Codemasters,

Will the 2019 in game DRS zones be fixed to match the original DRS zones in real life F1?

I am talking about Germany, Singapore and Mexico.

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 7

I don't see them doing this as the season has nearly finished now. Maybe for next season and the f12020 game. In just a few weeks millions will put this game back on the shelf, trade it or delete it from their downloads. 

• Agree 2

22 hours ago, KillingJoke197 said:

Title.

Codemaster, please don't forget to add this zone in your next patch. Thank you!

it won't even make it into 2020 game never mind next patch

• Agree 2

@BarryBL

As this is THE OFFICIAL LICENSED 2019 season, isn't it MANDATORY and aren't you as studio contractually obligated to make everything, from the cars to the tracks and THE REGULATIONS to 2019 spec?

when will the DRS zones be adjusted to the OFFICIAL track spec? People buy this because they want to race in the 2019 season on the 2019 track specs! Not 2018 spec tracks.

It may seem as a minor detail, but people buy this because according to you this is the OFFICIAL 2019 spec season, and right now you're not holding up your end of the contract because the track layouts aren't up to offical 2019 spec.

• Agree 1

ok, you have a license from F1 to produce this game so why not contact them before the season and request the DRS zones that will be used along with a request to be advised if any are changed during the season

• Agree 1

@1512marcel So, you write on November 27., so "should be fixed", but nothing happened. We must half year waiting? For what? If this game official FORMULA 1 Game, then please fix it soon as possible. Thank you.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Make this happen ASAP, many leagues are slowly coming towards Mexico and that would improve the racing in those leagues.

I´m sure about that!

• Agree 1

I cannot control whatever Codemasters decides to fix or not. I can just point it out which I will do ones more.