Sign in to follow this  

In-cockpit race displays/data loggers not turning on or constantly flickering

A short description of the problem: I am having a problem where the cockpit race displays/data loggers either aren't on or are flickering constantly. This doesn't always occur and I am not sure what is triggering it so I am not able to reproduce it other than starting a race. It happens fairly frequently and with multiple cars on multiple tracks.

Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): Xbox One X

Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner): Version 1.1

Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc): I have only played career so far.

If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?: I haven't played multiplayer yet.

What happened in the lead-up to the problem? Remember: if a bug cannot be reproduced, it cannot be fixed: I start a single player career race and sometimes the display is either off or flickers for the entire race and it happens with multiple cars and tracks but usually on qualifying.

If you get an error message, the exact wording of the error message you're receiving: No error message is displayed.

Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc.): Xbox One X pad

If you have any videos or screenshots, please share them. If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears: none at this time

Edited by FlatOverCrest
Added tag

Hey all - I'm just about to speak to the team about this now and find out some more details, and/or if we're investigating. Thank you 🙂 

• Thanks 1

I have this too. I randomly have no dash when I do the qualifying lap. 
In the races, I normally always have the dash.

• Agree 1

Hey all - for anyone who's experiencing this, could you let me know which mode/s this occurs in please? Career, Free Play, Multiplayer? Thank you 🙂

It usually occurs in Career and Free Play for me and more specifically in qualifying. It is not with any specific car and seems pretty random. Sometimes even after multiple restarts, the screen still will not turn on or the flickering screen remains. Also, there are times that the RPM lights will still work even if the screen is off or flickering. I will have to play multiplayer some more and report back.