Leagues

I’ve got a f1 league going in 2019 version on Xbox. The problem is it’s stuck on race 2 when I should be on race 3 there’s 18 players 2 ai and it’s version 1.15

it seemed to have happened when the Xbox was updated by Microsoft but this might be just a coincidence. 

cheers

I've also been on to Microsoft and did what they told me to do but that didn't solve the problem.

They told me to contact codemasters but as yet got no reply on here from them. .

Well this site is useless had more help of Microsoft than the makers of the game. Makes you not want to buy anything made by codemasters. **** poor service 

Hi @maxim650 apologies for the late reply. Would you be able to tell us the name of the league and the gamertag of the owner and we will take a look into this for you! 

It’s f1 stars and gamer tag maxim650 

cheers just doing my head in the fault been over 3 weeks now ..

@maxim650 Hi, I have moved this on so you will be able to enter the next event you have scheduled on the 15th of November. Hope that helps but if there are any issues just let me know. 🙂 

@RedDevilKT the league has messed up again. Would it be possible to delete the league.

Just stuck like it was before.

cheers

Edited by maxim650

@maxim650 Would you be able to give me a little detail on what is happening? I.e are you getting into the session and then there are disconnects causing you to have to restart or any other detail? It'll be helpful for us to try tracking down why this is happening. 

I've moved it on again for now but you should be able to create a new one with the same name should you wish to. Please let me know if it happens again and if there is a common occurrence between when they are getting stuck.  

• Like 1

Thanks .. 

i will have to wait till the race is due as I couldn’t get on to play on the last race. It seems to get stuck on that race you can’t enter it and it just keeps saying in progress but can’t do anything with it. 

another league I had was just doing the same but I’ve managed to delete that one.

i will give you an update after next race which is Friday. 

Well tried it and can’t do anything the event starts saying go to even open and when you click on it you can’t enter the event.

NOW ITS STUCK AGAIN !!!!!

**** just delete the league ...

Hello can you just remove the league obviously something wrong with it as it doesn’t allow me to enter the league ...

Delete the league ! It’s not working...

@BarryBL @1512marcel  Hi I seem to be having trouble with my league it’s called Sunday league and owner is maxim650 I wasn’t able to talk part and nobody else had taken part so the league is stuck on open can you move it onto the next race ?

this must be a problem with the server if nobody takes part in the race it stays open and you can’t do nothing with the league. 

cheers 

vince

Edited by maxim650

Posted (edited)

@BarryBL no it hasn’t.

Is it a fault that it gets stuck coz nobody was there to login ? 

thought it ran weather you was there or not ?

@BarryBL it will need moving on twice now and please can you sort it out for this Sunday.

regards

Edited by maxim650

Hello any admins on here capable to move my league on twice before Sunday please 

cheers