This is the worst GRID so far.

Are you satisfied with the new GRID game ?   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the new GRID game ?

• Yes, it's great the way it is, it's a super great game
    • No, the game has major issues, I can say, it's the worst GRID game
    • I'm neutral, it's an okayish game

On 7 November 2019 at 4:30 PM, lastbreath said:

I'm gonna tell you what is counter-productive - to release an unfinished game and consider customers stupid enough to swollow it. With all respect!

So does this mean customers were misled then , Because the bold advertising campaign and free games to certain YouTubers was 1 big lie ,

customer base is built thru trust , 

and if customers were misled,and note  (IF).  Then codemasters have finally shot themselves in the foot , because no one will buy new games anymore, 

within 10 minutes of grid this morning in career game crashed ,,

but I don't think some of you quite got the business of DLC money fo staff ,

this grid was labelled the new grid and it did say we've worked hard on grid for 2 years to bring you a completely new grid,

thats why I bought this game ,if codemasters staff want to sell there souls for £50 to £75 for misleading grid then it has to be the most funniest  and saddest thing I've come across ,

i refuse to believe that thou ,and there reasons why 

but looking back this was probably a cheap way of getting some cash flow and it's the heads of the board of codemasters who should be voted out ,

perhaps if someone writes to Guinness book of records to see what's the fastest ever game that's bombed since release date ❤️

The screen shot below contained all the information about the new grid and how the team had worked on grid for 2 years,  As you can see it has been removed last day or 2 , 

i did screen shot exactly what it said  a few weeks ago so I knew what I said was correct,

But  because it was deleted I will respect codemasters by not showing you lot,

but when I post stuff I only post honest truthful posts ,

have a great weekend to everyone and codemasters, 

Edited by senna94f1
I am a true sim race and a loyal friend.
  • Agree 1

Honestly my score and enjoyment of this game has been sinking worse then the Titanic. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jay84 said:

Honestly my score and enjoyment of this game has been sinking worse then the Titanic. 

Same here...I feel like this game is going to go down as a major misstep. 

10 hours ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

Just read the reviews ... 😂

i read it, just i think this episode will be soon at 80% discount… 👌

• Like 1

Does anyone really care what is written here? No opinion, no: yes we have read that, support looks different. 

what was the thinking behind the multiplayer part of this game and arguably the most important feature..surely the requested features will be added,i find it hard to believe you neglected the online community,im assuming custom lobbies will be added ,making the experience 100x more  enjoyable than it is in its current none  existent state,i like the physics of the cars ,quite comparable to grid1 so yes we have a sequel when u decide to address the issue..thank you for reading

• Agree 1

Just played Autosport again and its made GRID somehow even worse!

-Cars from the the Mini to the Mclaren F1 are missing in Grid 2019
-Tracks, could make a page long post about the amount missing
-Missing MODES. Where is Drift, Drag, Togue and checkpoint?

Thats after 5 minutes of playing AS 😕 really shines a light on how much content 2019 is missing. 

• Agree 3

3 hours ago, ml66ok said:

what was the thinking behind the multiplayer part of this game and arguably the most important feature..surely the requested features will be added,i find it hard to believe you neglected the online community,im assuming custom lobbies will be added ...

don't be so sure about that… 

58 minutes ago, FlashStealth said:

don't be so sure about that… 

So you think Codemasters will pull a Poor Sport and abandon the game?

• Agree 1

Just now, CordedQuill42 said:

did you see something added on the first patch ? did you read a post where they confirm ?

what i see is the same old ''passed to the team, no promises though''... so, i'll not be so sure… 🙂

Dont say they havent changed anything...

They fixed cursor so it will disappear after you connect gamepad 😄

That was most demanding thing i am sure 😂

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, CordedQuill42 said:

No. Credit where credit is due Codemasters did support Dirt Rally 2.0 throughout the entirety of the lifespan of the seasons (DX edition) so I see no reason why Grid should be no different. Admittedly, aside from the inclusion of VR and the world championships thing (geared more towards the PC community) the updates were mainly fixes, tweaks and the inclusion of the (not free) Dirt Rally 1 stuff, so with Grid's process of evolution requiring slightly more than general stability improvements and bug fixes it will be interesting to see exactly how they approach things.

The only slight worry is that Onrush, Micro Machines (which incidentally was the only game that I have EVER taken a refund on - it was that bad) and Dirt 4 were incredibly poorly supported and with Grid also falling outside of their flagship Dirt Rally and F1 franchises it's impossible to say how far Codemasters would want to support another game suffering from (what we can only suspect as) challenging unit sales with features that may never reap financial rewards. Hopefully though the game hasn't reached 'flogging a dead horse' status just yet because due to the insane generosity of a popular (but not mainstream) online stockist I received a 25% future order discount from a preorder of TSW 2020 CE and took the opportunity to purchase Grid for the 'worth a punt' price of £26.97. Not bad at all for a game that hasn't even reached it's first wave of DLC's.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

No. Credit where credit is due Codemasters did support Dirt Rally 2.0 throughout the entirety of the lifespan of the seasons (DX edition) so I see no reason why Grid should be no different. Admittedly, aside from the inclusion of VR and the world championships thing (geared more towards the PC community) the updates were mainly fixes, tweaks and the inclusion of the (not free) Dirt Rally 1 stuff, so with Grid's process of evolution requiring slightly more than general stability improvements and bug fixes it will be interesting to see exactly how they approach things.

The only slight worry is that Onrush, Micro Machines (which incidentally was the only game that I have EVER taken a refund on - it was that bad) and Dirt 4 were incredibly poorly supported and with Grid also falling outside of their flagship Dirt Rally and F1 franchises it's impossible to say how far Codemasters would want to support another game suffering from (what we can only suspect as) challenging unit sales with features that may never reap financial rewards. Hopefully though the game hasn't reached 'flogging a dead horse' status just yet because due to the insane generosity of a popular (but not mainstream) online stockist I received a 25% future order discount from a preorder of TSW 2020 CE and took the opportunity to purchase Grid for the 'worth a punt' price of £26.97. Not bad at all for a game that hasn't even reached it's first wave of DLC's.

Dirt Rally 2.0 is supported because it sold well (and likely the additional "seasons" also sold well. I don't think that's the case here at all. Dirt 4 also got some few quality of life patches, but none of the major concerns were resolved.

Still no word on dlc release date and all that missing content coming back. Wow..... GRID is dead already. Congrats CM. 

Edited by Jay84
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

A thread by the likes of "I want my money back now!" thread was just on here and was quickly closed by Chris for being aggressive.

This makes people that are criticizing the game fairly look like people who just want to bash the game. People that do go down this route will meet the same fate, so please check the forum rules. They sum it all up in one phrase, Treat others with Respect.

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Jay84 said:

Still no word on dlc release date 

Now that this week's patch is out, the priority focus is Stadia launch, then we move on to communication for Season 1 - the outline of which we've already announced 🙂

32 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Now that this week's patch is out, the priority focus is Stadia launch, then we move on to communication for Season 1 - the outline of which we've already announced 🙂

yeah can't wait to race 40 ai car online with stadia

1 hour ago, CordedQuill42 said:

A thread by the likes of "I want my money back now!" thread was just on here and was quickly closed by Chris for being aggressive.

This makes people that are criticizing the game fairly look like people who just want to bash the game. People that do go down this route will meet the same fate, so please check the forum rules. They sum it all up in one phrase, Treat others with Respect.

Are you acting as lawyer here?

Do you work at codemasters?

If not, i think i have read somewhere that you as normal person on forums cant act as moderator... Than you need to be disciplined 🙂

Edited by CrazySerbianGuy
  • Agree 3

10 minutes ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

Are you acting as lawyer here?

Do you work at codemasters?

If not, i think i have read somewhere that you as normal person on forums cant act as moderator... Then you need to be disciplined 🙂

Yes I am a lawyer, I am District attorney general Harvey Dent! "Alright, every time the Bat gets someone I am going to toss the coin ..."

Seriously though, You need to consider that I did not mention the name of the person who had action taken against him.

Consider me a Community Leader, A person who has the same power as regular member, but passes forward anything the Community Managers fail to spot to their attention. That is the only thing I can do. Otherwise, I am not a Codemasters Employee.