This is the worst GRID so far.

Are you satisfied with the new GRID game ?   

87 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Are you satisfied with the new GRID game ?

• Yes, it's great the way it is, it's a super great game
    • No, the game has major issues, I can say, it's the worst GRID game
    • I'm neutral, it's an okayish game

24 minutes ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

Are you acting as lawyer here?

Do you work at codemasters?

If not, i think i have read somewhere that you as normal person on forums cant act as moderator... Than you need to be disciplined 🙂

Spot on !!!

It is against the rules to impersonate a codemasters employee.  You'd think he'd know this given his constant warnings and threats to others on this forum.

Edited by XoxFlukeXox
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CordedQuill42 said:

Yes I am a lawyer, I am District attorney general Harvey Dent! "Alright, every time the Bat gets someone I am going to toss the coin ..."

Seriously though, You need to consider that I did not mention the name of the person who had action taken against him.

Consider me a Community Leader, A person who has the same power as regular member, but passes forward anything the Community Managers fail to spot to their attention. That is the only thing I can do. Otherwise, I am not a Codemasters Employee.

Have Codemasters appointed you as a community leader?

7 minutes ago, XoxFlukeXox said:

Spot on !!!

It is against the rules to impersonate a codemasters employee.  You'd think he'd know this given his constant warnings and threats to others on this forum.

AGAIN, I am not a Codemasters employee, NOR I am trying to act like one. I am just a person who is currently not happy with the tone of this thread.

Even if I get a Warning and / or Posting Restriction, I will never leave this forum

Do you take back what you said to me in the Positive Thread?

Edited by CordedQuill42
Must be in the form of a Question, please.
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2

Just now, CordedQuill42 said:

AGAIN, I am not a Codemasters employee, NOR I am trying to act like one. I am just a person who is currently not happy with the tone of this thread.

Then report the posts you are not happy with instead of pretending you are something you are not.

Your claims of being a Community Leader are misleading.

• Agree 1

I will do so now ... Starting with this thread ... I am not a community leader no more. But keep in mind I will report you guys.

I will be in the Dirt Forums, You guys can have your fun, but you can guarantee that I will be back.

The only way to stop me is to ban me.

Edited by CordedQuill42
You guys may have won ... But I have not lost

31 minutes ago, CordedQuill42 said:

I will do so now ... Starting with this thread ... I am not a community leader no more. But keep in mind I will report you guys.

I will be in the Dirt Forums, You guys can have your fun, but you can guarantee that I will be back.

a real moderator should warn you, if i were a mod i'd never accept someone without role to do my job like a finicky cop.

• Agree 2

I knew exactly what I was going to find when I came here. Anyways let's not get into others faces please 🙂 There aren't many active moderators, so I hope we could just keep this place clean ourselves.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, UP100 said:

I knew exactly what I was going to find when I came here. Anyways let's not get into others faces please 🙂 There aren't many active moderators, so I hope we could just keep this place clean ourselves.

Thanks, I was going to say the same thing, but that runs the risk of being accused of impersonating a moderator.

4 hours ago, CordedQuill42 said:

Edited 4 hours ago by CordedQuill42
You guys may have won ... But I have not lost

I just wanted to clarify for any past, present or future "Self Appointed Community Leader's"...

Now that we all understand winning and losing,  hopefully we will never have another "Community Leader" 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:
Dudes. Chill. 

See the source image

🙂 

Yeah. and since it's my thread, I ask people to chill the fk out on MY thread. We are here to debate about the game and whats wrong with it. Wanna argue with someone, do it by sending a PM to the related person. 

Thank you.

20 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Now that this week's patch is out, the priority focus is Stadia launch, then we move on to communication for Season 1 - the outline of which we've already announced 🙂

No focus on community input regarding AI and Multiplayer? Then it still will be the worst GRID so far

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, MrMadArnie said:

No focus on community input regarding AI and Multiplayer? Then it still will be the worst GRID so far

Checking my activity on the Forums you'll see that this has been a focus since launch, and that I've passed on player feedback on these to the team, who are looking into it right now 🙂

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Checking my activity on the Forums you'll see that this has been a focus since launch, and that I've passed on player feedback on these to the team, who are looking into it right now 🙂

Excellent news 🤞AI cars will be story mode only soon. 

Are they also looking at public lobbies? 

• Agree 1

You and who else? There has always been someone who has also taken too much time. Now he is watching the bus.

21 minutes ago, ReepRebew said:

You and who else? There has always been someone who has also taken too much time. Now he is watching the bus.

And who is that person, you think?

46 minutes ago, ReepRebew said:

If I wanted to know something from you ,I would have asked.

Easy there, he is self proclaimed "community leader" 🙂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

Easy there, he is self proclaimed "community leader" 🙂

I am not a community leader. That was obviously a joke that you guys took the wrong way. The District Attorney Harvey dent was also a joke.

Even if I was a Community Leader, I would not have the right to lock a thread or give someone a posting restriction or ban. All I would do if I was a such rank was to tell the Community Manager the community's problems, so that they can address them.

But I am not a community leader. Just asking, why do I get so much hate and anger directed at. I did not make the game, I do not get to make them do stuff (Although I would for the Removal of AI in Quick match and the addition of custom Lobbies) that would cost them their job if they failed.

Waiting for Drift mode to return. IF it does please add them to campaign too. 

Concerned that xbox. ps4, pc game is not crashing and initial hotfixes are done that we are going to get forgotten about as codemasters tries to cash into the stadia cash cow.  We have seen time and time again were games suffer from multi platform releases, please @ChrisGrovesMCM assure us this wont be the case, we need the multi player failures to be addressed to keep the game alive for us!

The lack of content is already going to see our gaming group turn back to Autosport at least on alternating weeks! The gameplay is good but dam its lacking on content/modes/public...

• Agree 2