DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Where is this location

Excellent. So I guess this could be the first free track . Looking forward to it .

i assume the much talked about first free track will be Paris and not Abu Dhabi as hinted as .

Real question is why would they add base tracks from previous games so late as DLC-s in new game??
Nonsense...

Edited by CrazySerbianGuy
@#$@$#

15 hours ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

Real question is why would they add base tracks from previous games so late as DLC-s in new game??
Nonsense...

All the old GAS tracks should have been there from the start and then add in new tracks to grow the library. I would happily pay for same base game annually with growing list of tracks and cars over time. Major releases can add to existing MP functionality (eg. better statistics) and tweaks to car handling.

Why throw the baby out with the bathwater Codemasters, is it not clear you have lost the support of your hardcore fans?

Please post on which of the improvements suggested by the community you are working on and do it soon!!!!

• Agree 1

I just hope they add to the experience. Definitely in the multiplayer. Like grid2. Also in more modes in single play

6 hours ago, django|UKMD said:

I would happily pay for same base game annually with growing list of tracks and cars over time

Agree. But at first you have to interest players by releasing a strong core instead rushed and weak one. Like Bugbear did. They created the game with addictive gameplay, near 15 starting tracks (+5 arenas) and simple but operational online with chat and spectating. People liked it and now they can build their own seasons. They've already added 5 new tracks + 2 fanmade locations and 9 new cars.

Why almost indie studio understands it and CMs with all their expirience - don't?

I didn't think I'd like the Street tracks, but am finding I Like them more than the circuit tracks.  I'll be very interested in Paris.

3 hours ago, lastbreath said:

Agree. But at first you have to interest players by releasing a strong core instead rushed and weak one. Like Bugbear did. They created the game with addictive gameplay, near 15 starting tracks (+5 arenas) and simple but operational online with chat and spectating. People liked it and now they can build their own seasons. They've already added 5 new tracks + 2 fanmade locations and 9 new cars.

Why almost indie studio understands it and CMs with all their expirience - don't?

Yes I agree and surely still time to bring over the old tracks with minimal graphical changes. I'm aware this is a new engine version but surely the old assets could be imported in.

The biggest issues for me are no public MP lobbies, MP car tuning and MP driver cleanliness ratings (*ps. Damage is as limp as could be). Sorely need more cars and tracks though. Such a disappointment to see so little options and content. I still think the actual racing is the best of all the GRID games 😍

Edited by django|UKMD
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, django|UKMD said:

still time to bring over the old tracks with minimal graphical changes.

Can't agree here. You still can play Autosport for this purpose. New game has to be new. But you're right that they'd better use old trees assets, because new trees are godawful

• Agree 1

I've already got over 600 hours MP in GRID Autosport and a new game is sorely needed. Still I would love to have all the old tracks and a whole bunch of new ones to take the new cars out for a spin. Missing Donny, SPA and the HOCK already.🏁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lastbreath said:

Can't agree here. You still can play Autosport for this purpose. New game has to be new. But you're right that they'd better use old trees assets, because new trees are godawful

Don't care much about trees. No time to look at them. What we need is more tracks. Old or new.

• Agree 3

5 hours ago, Jay84 said:

Do we have any idea when this is actually going to drop? 

At the same time as the first DLC pack ultimate edition I assume. Which is unknown at the moment. I would guess in the next few weeks 

• Agree 1