Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Problems getting in the Weekly race?

Recommended Posts

Xbox One, weekly Race at COTA.

Tried twice ttoday and time you out twice.  We have to wait an hour since they only run on the hour.  Both times it timed out while it was Connecting.  Had it happen in Ranked, also today.  

Not worth waiting another hour or two or however many times it will take to load. Didnt know if this is happening a lot to others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same problem over this weekend as you, I’m on ps4. It was lagging badly too

It was just horrible to race in,

I’m in Australia, server issues here perhaps, don’t know where you are.

 

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have been having troubles over the weekend logging into the 

forums as well.

 

Edited by CCDriver1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, CCDriver1 said:

I had the same problem over this weekend as you, I’m on ps4. It was lagging badly too

It was just horrible to race in,

I’m in Australia, server issues here perhaps, don’t know where you are.

 

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have been having troubles over the weekend logging into the 

forums as well.

 

Our 100% league race had crazy lag etc, especially at the start.  Yeah, servers have been less than great lately for sure.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

Our 100% league race had crazy lag etc, especially at the start.  Yeah, servers have been less than great lately for sure.  

How did you get on? Sneak a podium again I hope?! You think the servers are actually being 'wound down' or is this just a poor connection thing they got going on? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sloppysmusic said:

How did you get on? Sneak a podium again I hope?! You think the servers are actually being 'wound down' or is this just a poor connection thing they got going on? 

Had 3rd and dropped to 4th because of two penalties.lol  I think I had one all year, so that was surprising.  Qualified pretty poorly, almost 2 seconds off my best. But the start was falst start madness with some seeing lights go and some not seeing them go. So a few people had drive through penalties. 

Quite a few wrecks, but I had a clean race.  Brazil next. Gonna take a bit to learn that track and a good chance of rain. 

Totally forgot to use my new diff knowledge!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most likely the free weekend in Steam. The hamsters in the servers probably had a stroke running all that people. 

I was kicked 4-5 times in the matchmaking moment with a "error: failed to communicate with servers"

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×