I HATE THE QUICKSAND.

Since we're not get heard. Let's try to make simple to hear for the terrible solution of touching the grass (or being pushed by the I.A. and dirty drivers) and goes to 0 km/h.

I HATE THE QUICKSAND.

An attempt at cutting In front of my opponent by late braking into a corner (he was 11th, I was 12th) resulted in him pushing me into the grass. By the time I returned to the track he was 10 seconds ahead. Why compete? Hit quit, lose the race and realise what garbage this game is. Am I the only person who has seen F1 cars roll on grass? They have these things called tires. They're round and on a solid surface like grass, they roll. The cars inertia will result in them continuing to roll until momentum has ceased. And considering the high speed they are usually travelling, grass should not slow them down very much. I am sure I have even seen them hit an area of run off comprised of sand and even that does little to slow the cars and many will hit a barrier having traversed a hundred metres of sand without losing much speed resulting in a heavy collision. Perhaps Codemasters should offer some F1 Mobile grass as a safety barrier?

• Agree 1

The AI has poor spatial awareness around corners. They’ll quickly jump out of the way on a straight as soon as you pull up to the rear wheel. Try that on a turn and you’ll get sent flying into the “grass”, which is a toss up between an ice rink or quick sand.

1 hour ago, Fierce said:

The AI has poor spatial awareness around corners. They’ll quickly jump out of the way on a straight as soon as you pull up to the rear wheel. Try that on a turn and you’ll get sent flying into the “grass”, which is a toss up between an ice rink or quick sand.

Don't get me wrong, I am a decent player and I know all this. Its just a terrible solution that noboby agrees and doesn't seems to change. In a list of all the problems of this game, for me, this the most unbelievable.

and I don't necessary need to overtake the I.A. on a turn to be pushed to the grass, there's a thousand ways to be pushed outside of the track and 90% of those are not my fault.