Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 - Logitech MOMO Racing force feedback wheel/pedals

Are there any plans to add the Logitech MOMO Racing force feedback wheel/pedals as a supported wheel in F1 2019?

Hi John, Currently this wheel is not compatible with F1 2019, due to the archiac nature of the wheel (being initially released in 2005). Please see here for list of approved wheels and Peripherals. 

Due to a lack of buttons on the wheel, a F1 2019 approved preset is not available. However, you could create your own custom settings on the wheel which may run with F1 2019.

the game does not recognise that ive plugged in my momo at all now i have macro keys so the amount of buttons is not an issue how do i get the game to see my racing wheel

9 hours ago, FiskMacTaggert said:

the game does not recognise that ive plugged in my momo at all now i have macro keys so the amount of buttons is not an issue how do i get the game to see my racing wheel

Do you have LGS 5.10 installed?

Think you should be able to edit an exisiting action map (e.g. A.N.Other Logitech wheel) quick Google and I found this;

https://steamcommunity.com/app/737800/discussions/0/1733210552676131157/#c3454730619129443341