Sign in to follow this  

I DiRTed too hard.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

My Driving Force GT mounting clamp broke when I was setting up to play sum gaemz. The clips are compatible with the Logitech G25s and G27 and due to Logitech's shit service I've resorted to getting my own clips to replace. I read online that some guys made them out of metal, but that was years ago. Anyone know something about it now?

I thought this thread was going to have something about soiled underwear from the title ;) 

Will this help? From the US, so if you live in the UK it'll take a while to arrive. It's fairly cheap but the postage is double the price of the item... Might be worth it in the end though, only one I could find.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Replacement-Clamp-holder-for-Logitech-Driving-Force-GT-Racing-Wheel-/400706063256?pt=US_Video_Gaming_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item5d4bf14b98

Well with how mad I was, as it broke two days after I got it, your assumptions could not be too wrong. ;)
I did hear that some people made the replacments out of metal, and would like to look into that before I spend more money on shipping than the whole wheel.

Lol you spent £8 on the wheel? :p 

Tell you what bud, I've got an old Logitech DriveFX wheel I'm not likely to ever use again (proud owner of a G27 now ;) ) far as I can tell the clamps on that are near enough the same. It's in the attic atm, but I gotta go up there soon anyway to have new insulation fitted, so if they're close enough I can send you them for free?