DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Will there be new achivements/trophies for the DLC seasons

Hi,

Just wondering if we have confirmation if there will be new Xbox achievements/PS4 trophies being added to Grid 2019 for the DLC season packs coming up?

For me, apart from the 'Around the Globe' achievement, the achievements in Grid 2019 are really easy to get so hoping we get a few new ones added to the game when the new seasons are released. These could be achievements relevant to the actual pack either specific track or car related. We could also do with some extra multiplayer achievements as well, that would be great.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, st3998 said:

Hi,

Just wondering if we have confirmation if there will be new Xbox achievements/PS4 trophies being added to Grid 2019 for the DLC season packs coming up?

For me, apart from the 'Around the Globe' achievement, the achievements in Grid 2019 are really easy to get so hoping we get a few new ones added to the game when the new seasons are released. These could be achievements relevant to the actual pack either specific track or car related. We could also do with some extra multiplayer achievements as well, that would be great.

Hey there 🙂 

No new achievements/trophies are set to be included in post-launch Seasons at this point. In-game objectives (and rewards for passing them) is something we're looking to add, though. If this changes I'll let you know 🙂

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey there 🙂 

No new achievements/trophies are set to be included in post-launch Seasons at this point. In-game objectives (and rewards for passing them) is something we're looking to add, though. If this changes I'll let you know 🙂

Thanks for confirming Chris :classic_smile:

Would be great if extra achievements/trophies could be included at some point further down the line.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey there 🙂 

@ChrisGrovesMCM

why not?? in dirt rally 2.0 there are also seasons and there you put in achievements/trophies for each season. so why not here??

i don't understand this because you put in a very long grind achievement/trophy.

i just don't get it.

hopefully you will change your decision.

3 hours ago, Silvano 92 Juve said:

hopefully you will change your decision.

It's not my decision. 🙂 

What I can do is speak with the team and see if there are any changes to the plans to include new achievements/trophies, and mention that it's been requested by a couple of people in the community, which I'll do 🙂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

Text chat, spectator mode, better multiplayer experience.... anything? Achievements....

Yep, all community suggestions that have been already been mentioned on the Forums, which means I've logged them and presented them to the team for consideration 

1 hour ago, Jay84 said:

Demo Derby mode for single player? Drift mode? Drag mode? 

As above - apart from a Drag mode, which I haven't heard requested as often as other modes/features. But now I have 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Yep, all community suggestions that have been already been mentioned on the Forums, which means I've logged them and presented them to the team for consideration 

As above - apart from a Drag mode, which I haven't heard requested as often as other modes/features. But now I have 🙂

Honestly I think Togue and Drift (also DD) would be enough to make this game feel more "Complete" Its just nice to have more modes of racing. Drag would be a nice extra though 🙂 

I hope that there will be DLC-Trophies!!! Many people want this. Why buying season pass for no trohpies??!!