Having an issue on F1 2019 when browsing into menus - F1 2019

Hello, could someone help me please? I had zero problem when I played in F1 2017. But I have a problem with F1 2019 when I navigate the menus. I can not choose correctly the movement of the selector is completely erratic. I checked my graphics drivers, my Logitech g27 drivers and my version is up to date (1.15). I tried to change the neutral setting. I am running out of ideas. My operating system is Windows 10.version 1903 64 BITS

My processor is an AMD A8 9600 readon 10computing 4C + 6G 3.10 GZ My graphics card is a 1050 Ti.

Edited by AGO

On 11/4/2019 at 6:58 PM, AGO said:

ok j.ai handed the text in English thank you in advance i hope you can help me

Sound like one of your input means is causing this. I once had this problem and it turned out that the brake pedal didn't return to neutral. Try raising the deadzone of throttle, brake or clutch (if you have a clutch) pedal in game and see if that helps. Raise the deadzone to 10. Not all pedals at once, just one at the time and see if one of them is causing the problem. 

thank you very much i will try your solution tomorrow i will keep you informed

hello i tried what you told me to do that does not change the problem remain whole si i unbranche the keyboard base g27 the smrf1 which is recognized in devic uc3 and i reconnected in 1 the keyboard and the steering wheel smrf1 i have tried in the game no problem navigating in the small the problem appears as i plug the base g27 i hope that this explanation can help you find where the problem comes in thanks in advance 

greetings

Don't have an answer now. Looks like there is something within the base causing the erratic navigation, so you narrowed the problem down. It should however show the same erratic behaviour when playing other games but from what I understand that's not the case. You probably already tried the latest drivers (Logitech) You could however try an older driver and see if that makes a difference. Or connect to a different USB port (not USB 3.0/1) preferably at the back of your PC. I do think however that the problem is hardware related. That's all I can suggest for now. Keep me posted.

Edited by 1512marcel

hello i checked i m good in usb 2 you tell me that it can come from my equiment in my first message i put the material i have available  can you tell my from you what it can come thank you in advance

If you are good using USB 2 ports the problem is solved I guess. I'm using Fanatec gear and had lots of problems using an USB 3 port. Once I switched to an USB 2 port my problems were solved. Windows 10 is having problems with the USB 3 ports. However, I never experienced irratic behaviour using USB 3 ports, but if switching to an USB 2 port solved your problems I suppose that was the cause. So it's not a problem with your equipement, it's Windows 10/USB 3 related.

Edited by 1512marcel