Welsh players

I'm welsh and dont seem to see many other welsh drivers online if any are interested in getting in touch pls do  .statted to feel like nobody else in wales likes f1 as much as me

2 hours ago, miket24 said:

84 views no reply lol 

Well I was thinking of replying just because I spent every vacation in Wales during my childhood and toured there a lot on motorcycles so was interested to see which region you were in. Then I thought well I'm English born so I'd just disappoint you! 

:classic_cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No mate no disappointment , tbh was just trying to find out if any racers that live in wals have been playing  f1 games  since 94 ish at 49 year old I thought if there was any Welsh playing that could do practice set ups different strategies  no problem mate no disappointment 

4 hours ago, miket24 said:

No mate no disappointment , tbh was just trying to find out if any racers that live in wals have been playing  f1 games  since 94 ish at 49 year old I thought if there was any Welsh playing that could do practice set ups different strategies  no problem mate no disappointment 

Glad to hear man. Sorry noone replied. As a matter of interest was wondering which region you were from. My travels took me extensively around the north east. I last climbed Snowdon (on foot of course!) in 2004... 

Posted (edited)
On 11/4/2019 at 6:40 PM, miket24 said:

I'm welsh and dont seem to see many other welsh drivers online if any are interested in getting in touch pls do  .statted to feel like nobody else in wales likes f1 as much as me

Sorry I didn't bother to reply before now. I live in Wales but sadly have had to give up on the F1 games by codemasters. The games fail to live up to the hyperbole I'm sad to say. Maybe if they deliver our paths will cross in the future...

Play PC2 by any chance? Feel free to PM me if you do... My internet connection is **** but maybe it can work as we are geographically close.

Edited by ChasteWand