Sign in to follow this  

Hotfix - Patch Notes for 1.16 – Discussion Thread

Hi everyone and welcome to the Version 1.16 discussion thread.

Version 1.16 is now available on Xbox One with PS4 and Steam to follow. You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post any other issues and bug reports not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Can we get a patch for the game crashing while spectating online or when sitting in an online lobby? after 1.15 the game crashes very often in multiplayer.

• Like 2

Anyone on Xbox tried out this new update is there anything apart from what's been stated in the patch notes or should I say patchnote seriously hope they've tried sorting out the more obvious lagging in online multiplayer mode since 1.15

3 hours ago, Geboy91 said:

1.16 is a joke right?

The real Patch notes still coming.....

Sometimes patches are released to address an emergency fix; I believe this is one of them. I'm now sure patch 17 will be the final patch for this release addressing most catchall issues. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, FOneFanatic said:

Sometimes patches are released to address an emergency fix; I believe this is one of them. I'm now sure patch 17 will be the final patch for this release addressing most catchall issues. 

Based upon the patch history of former releases? 

please can we get save camera for each car separately ?

please

Edited by massa88
  • Agree 4

34 minutes ago, massa88 said:

please can we get save camera for each car separately ?

please

This is a great idea, as each car has slightly different properties being able to save individual camera settings would be great. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

Based upon the patch history of former releases? 

Based on the nature of Ad Hoc releases.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Honestly, if something like a small crash occurs in the game, I feel like that should be fixed with the same patch in effect; not an entirely separate patch by itself. It truly is a complete waste of an update. Patches typically come with a huge amount of updates. But with Patch 1.16, it's just one minute thing that almost no one recognizes. What's the point of a patch update is only one thing was changed?

I'm not trying to provide hatred to this discussion, I just want to bring something across.

15 hours ago, Involved In It said:

Honestly, if something like a small crash occurs in the game, I feel like that should be fixed with the same patch in effect; not an entirely separate patch by itself. It truly is a complete waste of an update. Patches typically come with a huge amount of updates. But with Patch 1.16, it's just one minute thing that almost no one recognizes. What's the point of a patch update is only one thing was changed?

I'm not trying to provide hatred to this discussion, I just want to bring something across.

Didnt this issue arise after the last patch?

• Agree 1

On 11/5/2019 at 12:23 PM, RedDevilKT said:

Hi everyone and welcome to the Version 1.16 discussion thread.

Version 1.16 is now available on Xbox One with PS4 and Steam to follow. You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post any other issues and bug reports not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

Is that it? Will anything else be fixed? Simple YES or NO answer will do

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Involved In It said:

You can actually increase the version number with a bug fix, unsure why you think that's so strange. A version number has never been tied exclusively to MOAR FEATURES.

what about the sound of classic cars ??? hiss-crack-noise ! Williams 2003, Ferrari 2004, Renault 2006, Ferrari 2007 . playing on xbox one x