Finland not available Xbox One [Update: Rolling Out Now]

3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Hi all.

Can people take a look at their Ready to Install section for the game on Xbox and see if Finland’s there?

Just got home from work and I can see it on my machine 🙂 

11 minutes ago, SkiddyMcCrash said:

Oh, so it was a sarcastic post then?

no just a rule of thumb that it normally works the day after its supposed to.

seems that employees at codies have had a sense of humour transplant and everything is to be taken very seriously trying to bring some light humour to a very frustrating procedure that happens all to often,if that offends then that's on you as a company that should do more due diligence to make sure things like this won't happen again but your track record say different,so peace out enjoy your life one day the tables will be turned karma is a biatch

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ianism said:

a post that contains facts but also is abusive to other people is gonna get deleted.

(also, if I remember correctly you tend to not make many fact-based arguments....)

then don't whine when people have different opinions from you because they have different perspectives and priorities.eat your own words 

23 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Hi all.

Can people take a look at their Ready to Install section for the game on Xbox and see if Finland’s there?

Just got home from work and I can see it on my machine 🙂 

Same here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, watzcoc said:

again, every time, you can purchase but Deluxe owners have to wait?

This is becoming tiresome and pathetic. Why do we have to wait for content pre paid yet those who want to buy it can get it now?

Hey there.

Sorry for the wait. I'm seeing it on my home machine now (Xbox, UK) so check your Ready to Install list as it seems to be rolling out now.

As for why it happens, that's not something I can discuss in a public manner, sorry. Rest assured that we investigate and prepare for this with every release.

5 hours ago, UnderclassGDfan said:
  1. Because we already paid, so we are not that important.
  2. Some would say, Deluxe Users should be treated like first class members...but no, we are the fools.
  3. The DLC should be available at midnight in every region. Should.
  1. That couldn't be further from the truth, sorry.

2. Nobody intends to frustrate players, however there are ongoing hurdles regarding DLC release timings on Xbox. We know this and take all steps possible to ensure a smooth release. Some have gone better than others but rest assured we do everything we can to get people playing as soon as possible.

3. In theory, yes. However, different stores update and release content at different times (PSN US is typically during West Coast work hours for example). 
    Some are manual, some are automatic, and sometimes things don't go according to plan.
    Every platform and region has a different solution for delivering content entitlements to players and the Sales and Release teams do everything possible to get players their content.

4 hours ago, GottaEvil said:

Same in PSN STORE USA. Finland not available

Hi there.

As you've mentioned already in another post it's live now.

You probably posted without seeing the tweet in the previous message, so a heads up for future: PSN US store typically updates during West Coast working hours, which is evening time in Europe.

4 hours ago, Dealer92 said:

Really hoping you guys fix it quickly with MS. I woke up for this but have been forced to wait for 7 hrs now. Finland doesn't even show in the Xbox Store DR2.0 dlc page, you can only find it by the name Season 3 Week 11 Finland Rally by making a separate search. And as usual, it is €3.79 no matter the Deluxe membership.

1572967046780734027557.jpg

Hey there, please check your Ready to Install list, should be rolling out now.

2 hours ago, Dealer92 said:

Still not working

Hey there, please check your Ready to Install list, should be rolling out now.

1 hour ago, ianism said:

... because DLC achievements don't count towards getting the platinum trophy on Playstation. for example: 

20191105131856.thumb.jpg.91daaa7b0f5cc6218e8e230fb3ef7b59.jpg

also, he works at codemasters, so he's probably been driving in Finland for a while lol

posts are removed for offensive content or being off-topic lol not because people agree with him

Admittedly I've only driven about 10 or 20 minutes pre-release, as I prefer to play on my home setup which isn't tied to any staff accounts whatsoever.

TrueAchievements works in the same way as PSN, the percentage is calculated from base game content.

I do have all of the Achievements in DiRT Rally 2.0 however, with the exception of those introduced in 1.10.

Now that Finland's out I can attempt those and maintain the 100% record; I'll begin to unlock those as soon as you see this message.

1 hour ago, chrisjaf said:

p.s if your going to censor the forums to the point the only posts are the ones you agree with then it kind of makes the forums defunct.as forums are for people to come and discuss all points good bad or indifferent regardless of bias.

The forums are a place for open discussion, and you will see many cases of threads and posts being freely commented on where players are unhappy with various aspects of our games.

However, the forums have rules which all members must abide by, if you haven't read them yet here's a link.

They're lengthy and cover a lot of bases but the majority can be summed up in a single phrase: Treat others with respect.

seems that employees at codies have had a sense of humour transplant and everything is to be taken very seriously trying to bring some light humour to a very frustrating procedure that happens all to often,if that offends then that's on you as a company that should do more due diligence to make sure things like this won't happen again but your track record say different,so peace out enjoy your life one day the tables will be turned karma is a [*****]

1. Don't attempt to bypass the swear filter, it's in there for a reason.
  2. @SkiddyMcCrash isn't a Codemasters employee; he is a moderator who volunteers some of his spare time to contribute to the forum and ensure that forum rules are followed.
  3. I appreciate that this is a very frustrating issue and that it happens more often than it should (I'm an Xbox player myself), however namecalling, passive-aggressiveness, active-aggressiveness and similar forms of behaviour are an ineffective way to submit feedback.

dlc not been available to play

Check your Ready to Install list, should be rolling out now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to wrap my Porsche around the nearest tree. See you tomorrow.

-PJ

DR2_Location_Finland-7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1