AI vs Full TC on rain

Guys, 

Once more.. the AI on wet is overpowered compared Just with players who plays with Full TC! 

This is how i play and this must be fix!!

@Hoo

Edited by LeoCardoso
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, LeoCardoso said:

Guys, 

Once more.. the AI on wet is overpowered compared Just with players who plays with Full TC! 

This is how i play and this must be fix!!

@Hoo

Full TC is like using training wheels.... You just can't ask the game on one hand to make it impossible for you to spin by hugely limiting your power output to the rear wheels and then also expect to be as fast as the ai! Try medium TC at least? 

• Agree 3

I try use medium TC but i dont like. I want to play with the option of the game able to us. I´m not professonal player and dont have time to training. On F1 2017 and 2018 this works well, so dont came with this argument of impossible...

@LeoCardoso

1. What difficulty do you drive on?

2. Are you able to compete against the AI at your appropriate difficulty level in the drys?

3. How many tenths or seconds do you lose against the AI in the wets?

4. If you can drive with Medium TC, and it is a fact that Medium TC is faster than Full TC, why do you refuse to use Medium TC?

5. Do you have any YouTube or Twitch channel where we can see your issue?

1 hour ago, LeoCardoso said:

I try use medium TC but i dont like. I want to play with the option of the game able to us. I´m not professonal player and dont have time to training. On F1 2017 and 2018 this works well, so dont came with this argument of impossible...

So turn the difficulty down!!!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, TheEmpireWasRight said:

@LeoCardoso

1. What difficulty do you drive on?

2. Are you able to compete against the AI at your appropriate difficulty level in the drys?

3. How many tenths or seconds do you lose against the AI in the wets?

4. If you can drive with Medium TC, and it is a fact that Medium TC is faster than Full TC, why do you refuse to use Medium TC?

5. Do you have any YouTube or Twitch channel where we can see your issue?

1. Depends on the track, but the average is 87.

2. Yes. No problem on that

3. 5 tenths - 1 Second

4.. I tried but did not adapt.  need training but as I said earlier I don't have time

5. No. I can try to take picture of the times next time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

So turn the difficulty down!!!

is there any way to change the difficulty in the middle of the race buddy ???

12 hours ago, LeoCardoso said:

existe alguma maneira de mudar a dificuldade no meio da corrida amigo ???

I have this same problem, friend. I have already questioned this here. Complete traction control gets in the way of both rain and start. But here there are a lot of people who are selfish or like to brag that they can play without traction control, who think it's us who has to adapt to the game, not the game to us. They look like Codemasters lawyers! What's worse is that maybe because of them, Codemasters will settle down and do nothing about it.

12 hours ago, LeoCardoso said:

existe alguma maneira de mudar a dificuldade no meio da corrida amigo ???

Answering your question ... there is no way to change the difficulty in the middle of the race, just between one weekend to another. What can change in the middle of the race is traction control. Help when to start or stop raining change the traction.

• Agree 1

Are the AI now back to being better in the wet? I only got to do one career weekend where I didn't have to turn down the difficulty after it was patched!

Edited by WestHam66

6 hours ago, WestHam66 said:

Are the AI now back to being better in the wet? I only got to do one career weekend where I didn't have to turn down the difficulty after it was patched!

No, they are **** in the wet! They were majorly nerfed and went from being a good challenge to fairly easy in the wet in my opinion.

Clearly they are still to fast for some people! but given some of us can now beat them easily in the wet (playing on same difficulty as in the dry) - it is clearly a matter of driver skill levels and adapting to wet conditions rather than a problem with the AI

Edited by kalamazoo123
Typo
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, kalamazoo123 said:

Não, eles são fodidos no molhado! Eles foram majoritariamente nerfados e passaram de um bom desafio para bastante fácil no molhado, na minha opinião.

Claramente, eles ainda estão em jejum para algumas pessoas! mas dado que alguns de nós agora podemos vencê-los facilmente no molhado (jogando na mesma dificuldade que no seco) - é claramente uma questão de níveis de habilidade do motorista e adaptação às condições de chuva em vez de um problema com a IA

Put in full traction control and see for yourself if it's a matter of adapting to rain conditions. The problem is that Codmasters is failing to make the difficulties between dry and wet compatible, especially in complete traction control, where it is much more difficult. In an attempt to solve, it may have made things easier for those who play without traction control. One member opened another topic by showing that AI in the rain makes the same times between difficulties 85 and 99 with complete traction control. Therefore, those who usually play at level 85 will have difficulty, because they will play in the rain at a much higher level, and therefore the 3 seconds difference to the 19th.

17 minutes ago, caiocrq said:

Codmasters is failing to make the difficulties between dry and wet compatible, especially in complete traction control, where it is much more difficult.

wat-wat-wat-memecenter-com-emedenter-27681375.png