THRUSTMASTER TMX WHEEL SETTINGS

Hello, I know somewhere someone has probably done this but I am really struggling to find it, if anybody has full Thrustmaster wheel settings for this game I would be very grateful as I want to start competing online but would love to at least have the wheel settings correct before doing so. If there is a post already I would be equally be as happy is someone can link me to it.

Thanks so much in advance for taking the time with this

• Like 1

What pedals do you use?

If you use the standard pedals you could work upon the brake linearity, if you ise the T3PA pedals or the T3PA Pro Pedals you can leave everything at default.

I use the Thrustmaster T300/T150 with the Ferrari F1 wheel, T3PA Pro Pedals and a load cell mod.

For the wheel settings, other than the FFB that i had to change to get the most of the games lacking effects, i use default, so no extra added linearity or saturation changes where made in my case.

For the T3PA Pro Pedals i use the load cell mod to make the braking more hard and heavy, the standard T3PA pedals and the standard T150 pedals were too light for my taste.

Imo, at the end of the day you should always try to get a 1:1 steering wheel movement to what is happening onscreen, else your steering might become too jittery or too slow.

Hello, thanks for you reply, I just have the standard Thrustmaster TMX and the standard plastic pedals they come with and tbh I don't really understand what all the settings do or mean. I will be likely upgrading soon probably around xmas as I love using the wheel for games and have had this over a year.

I totally agree with the last line of what you wrote that is why I wanted to double check what the best settings are for that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jarmin0123 said:

Hello, I know somewhere someone has probably done this but I am really struggling to find it, if anybody has full Thrustmaster wheel settings for this game I would be very grateful as I want to start competing online but would love to at least have the wheel settings correct before doing so. If there is a post already I would be equally be as happy is someone can link me to it.

Thanks so much in advance for taking the time with this

Wat help do you actually need?

What problems you have?

Before you can get an answer tell us more!

What console?

What tmx u have?

You won't get a solution until you know the problem is not you!

Hell I could go on asking what you have but it's your problem so you need to say what it is..

Your post dont tell us nothing beside u have. Tmx & what to race online, that's not a problem!

Edited by Hygradeb
  • Agree 1