Sign in to follow this  

Is Suggested Gears broken

Hi CM 

Another question I know you going to ignore like many others.

The game has a few options like:

Manual and suggested gears

Rev counter that shows break & gas pedal level on screen.

But when I turn these features on I don't see them in cockpit view!

Is this another bug or have you decided that real cockpit view drivers don't need this information because no one can drive the poor cockpit view you gave us?

Will this bug be fix in the next patch or do we wait for another year... If I am not wrong I asked this back in 2014 when I decided to stop playing a game I am not enjoying.

My love off F1 the real sport is why I buy your game not the game itself.

I know like the other questions and problems I taken pictures of you won't respond to this problem..

Let's see if you prove me wrong.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

They snub cockpit users every step of the way. Not including exterior cams in Assists, or even having an option to force cockpit view, is unacceptable in a licensed racing game and especially for Formula 1.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

20 hours ago, DaleRossi said:

They snub cockpit users every step of the way. Not including exterior cams in Assists, or even having an option to force cockpit view, is unacceptable in a licensed racing game and especially for Formula 1.  

I know that's why I been asking these questions about thing that is in the game for every view but not cockpit view.

I want them to say yes we forgot cockpit view player or don't care about them either way the game is not complete & years later it still feels rushed.

Edited by Hygradeb
  • Agree 2