Race footage getting copyrighted

Races getting constantly blocked from FOM..... I thought codemasters and FOM had some thing going on where they were gonna get this fixed? Can't think of how many races/streams i've had blocked in the past on the F1 games. It's really sad to see that content creators can't even post gameplay without it being blocked.

Yeah, it keeps on Happening , our Mid Week Racing Stream got taken off on Tuesday evening, and the Footage Cited was from the view of one driver following the driver in front of him ???

Really dissapointing.

Not sure if we should be praising the graphical realism of the game or bemoaning the stupidity and laziness of Googles content reviewers and bots. Preview thumbnails can look very much like the real thing when viewed small with 20 others on the same screen. I reckon someone is just ctrl-clicking on a whole bunch of them without bothering to even watch the video itself. 

• Agree 2

Hey, if you post the URL of the videos that have been affected, we'll get them released for you 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, sloppysmusic said:

Not sure if we should be praising the graphical realism of the game or bemoaning the stupidity and laziness of Googles content reviewers and bots. Preview thumbnails can look very much like the real thing when viewed small with 20 others on the same screen. I reckon someone is just ctrl-clicking on a whole bunch of them without bothering to even watch the video itself. 

I recall this happening to me about two to three years back on Facebook, all due to the photo realism of the game.  I've not had any issues since with my gameplay postings - KOW! And yes, JennyAnneM can rectify these FOM blocks for sure. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

I reckon someone is just ctrl-clicking on a whole bunch of them without bothering to even watch the video itself. 

Let's try to do a experiment:

Always explicitly type "videogame" into the title of your streams or videos, if they will get claimed by the FOM regardless of that, then whoever does the "claiming" can sit on top of a large cactus...

5 hours ago, WestHam66 said:

Are there certain Youtubers who aren't getting their videos blocked? 

Of course, some of them putting up multiple vids in the space of a few hours!! Sad situation

20 hours ago, SimracerGysepy said:

Of course, some of them putting up multiple vids in the space of a few hours!! Sad situation

I'm not sure if I'd even dignify most of them with the term "videos" anymore. Nowadays YouTube is swamped with "waffleclips".... 10 mins and a few seconds of random moving footage non related to the continuous spew of narrated 500 words per minute ear torture.