Sign in to follow this  

Please add an option to turn off mandatory tyre rule

Codemasters please add an option to turn off mandatory tyre rule for the race. In many of 50% races first 10 pilots have to do two pitstops against one of the others. In 50% races the fastest cars after first pitstop are in little trains with other cars. To avoid this situation actually I have to do races without qualify and cars have all the same pit strategies. But i would like to race with qualify session. 

Thanks, 

James

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Hi I'm just wondering why you have to have 2 pit stops? For example couldn't you just qualify on softs and switch to hards in one pit stop? Rules only require TWO different tire sets not 3?

3 horas atrás, sloppysmusic disse:

Oi, eu só estou me perguntando por que você tem que ter 2 pit stops? Por exemplo, você não pode apenas se qualificar em softs e mudar para hards em um pit stop? Como regras aplicáveis apenas o DOIS define pneus diferentes, não 3?

He is talking about artificial intelligence. More precisely those who go to Q3 and start with the soft tires. He has no control over it.

• Agree 1

Yes ... A lots of times 50% Races are not fair for Top 10 Drivers on the grid ( mostly for A.I. ). Choosing 2 Pit Stops is always bad on 50% Races, because 2 Pit Stops are always slower then 1 Pit Stop in 50% Races. But the problem is that, for example in Bahrain Top 10 Drivers A.I. almost every time goes 2 Pit Stops. It is possible in Bahrain 1 Pit Stop ( Soft + Hard ) if you are Top 10 in Qualification. But A.I. every time choose 2 Pit Stops  ( Soft + Medium + Medium ) . So they choose the slower strategy ... 

Edited by TheSerbian