Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 Game Crashing during gameplay

Hi,

I need some help with game crashing regularly during game play.  It's getting very frustrating so appreciate any help you can provide.  Crashes with EGO dumper.  Happens during game play, both single player (TT) and multi player.

F1 2019 v1.16 (crashing has been happening since 1.12)
EVO Nvidia RTX 2080ti
Nvidia game ready drivers 441.12 (crash has been happening for last 3-4 driver versions)

DXDiag log attached.
EGO Dumper log attached.

Thanks!

DxDiag.txt

ego_dumper.txt

Hi @ck80,

Thanks for the post.

Maybe this thread might help you out with your problems:

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks BarryBL. I have already turned off the shader cache and have still had crashes. I will try the other recommendations in your post and let you know if there have been any improvements. 

On 11/20/2019 at 9:48 AM, ck80 said:

Thanks BarryBL. I have already turned off the shader cache and have still had crashes. I will try the other recommendations in your post and let you know if there have been any improvements. 

how've things been CK80? Recently I've been having ego dumper crashes too. switched to dx11 and had days of happy racing until it crashed in a similar way.

Not sure if this is an NVIDIA issue?

6 hours ago, TheRichie2k19 said:

how've things been CK80? Recently I've been having ego dumper crashes too. switched to dx11 and had days of happy racing until it crashed in a similar way.

Not sure if this is an NVIDIA issue?

I believe it was said by the GRID team that over 50% of the crashes on GRID 2019 are because of old drivers, so it could well be 🙂