Off season

Does anybody on staff have any idea what will become of the game during that period of hibernation that precedes the 2020 season? Do you have any plans to entice players to keep playing while Events cease? And how will players who have purchased a season pass benefit? Like this year, will 2020 models finally make an appearance when the season is half over? In short, what have you learnt from the 2019 season and our collective griping and general dissatisfaction that will be implemented going into next year? And just for me personally. May I ask you to consider longer Grid and Sprint Races? If next year is more of the same, I don't think I can take it.

• Agree 1

I asked a similar question regarding the 2020 version, ie will there be one, will this version update or do we have to watch for new version etc etc.

That went unanswered, so guessing this one will also be unanswered.

But just like Zaius I would also like to know what are the plans, will we even get the new version car prior to start, will our current collected parts remain or will we have to start from scratch on building a car that is competitive?

Many questions, let’s hope we actually get answers

p.s. My thoughts on duels is that a duel should consist of a 2-3 lap quali followed by a 3 lap grid or sprint start with the quali determining who has pole position.

• Thanks 1