Sign in to follow this  

Codemasters please read this to save this game :)

Improve the AI! The AI is for good players really to bad and slow and to easy to beat, Hard and very hard are too easy, okay in a few races the AI is really good at very hard but in the most races they are tooo slow and braking too much, so easy to pass 10 of them after the second corner in ther first lap.... Make the AI better and harder for more challenge
Add in the career Mode an option to choose the Laps you want to drive, the races are toooooo short in the career Mode.
Also remove the Slow stupid AI in the Multiplayer

Where are the drift events???? I loved the drift events in the first grid and you call this game as a reboot and it has no drift???? Please Add an Drift Mode and please make the Drift Mode like in Grid 1, if you do this, this game is more like a reboot from the first Grid

This game is now after one Month in the sale and this is not a good message..... Please hear to us and fix all these issues 🙂 Maybe there are a lot of other issues but those 4 are the biggest in my opionion that need the be fixed.

Edited by Katzenkralle91

i don't see hopes for this game, and a proper fix (of everything) will take too much time and work, there is no interest from cm to turn a total fiasco into and half success.

This game will keep going on the cash grab strategy, with heavy discount in next weeks. Maybe a patch fix for many crashes and bugs. Nothing more. 

I make a bet here (happy to lose it), we will never see AI removed from online. There is a reason for that.

• Agree 6

I know only one game , that was rushed out and was a big disappointment at start, than took serious spin, with nice updates and new content added and it was all for free.
No Man's Sky

Can Codies do the same with Grid, to confess it was rushed out cash grab game and start seriously to work and finish it as it meant to be? I am not optimistic...

3 minutes ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

I know only one game , that was rushed out and was a big disappointment at start, than took serious spin, with nice updates and new content added and it was all for free.
No Man's Sky

Can Codies do the same with Grid, to confess it was rushed out cash grab game and start seriously to work and finish it as it meant to be? I am not optimistic...

no way... we will see for sure another round of bug fixes, and maybe custom lobbies online... a complete re-work is not budget friendly... 

On 11/10/2019 at 11:45 AM, FlashStealth said:

i don't see hopes for this game, and a proper fix (of everything) will take too much time and work, there is no interest from cm to turn a total fiasco into and half success.

This game will keep going on the cash grab strategy, with heavy discount in next weeks. Maybe a patch fix for many crashes and bugs. Nothing more. 

I make a bet here (happy to lose it), we will never see AI removed from online. There is a reason for that.

If you're a console gamer I will take that bet :classic_tongue:

I agree with you TC. The game has SO much potential.

The gameplay is fun, the cars look good, there's a nice variety of races, the sound is top notch. You guys aren't far away of creating a racer #LikeNoOther. Actually, some features away imo:

- Optimize the game to make it run at 60 fps in all systems if possible. Sorry to be repetitive about that, but graphics and the overall experience would improve A LOT with this.

- Add a race length option for Career.

- Make changes in the IA of multiplayer. Make it optional, and let us adjust the difficulty of the IA racers (or tone it down). Taking it out is an option, but seems like a design choice from you to have it. 

- Add new career events with the new tracks patched in the game.

Those are the four "must have" features imo, the ones that make the game way better. Now some minor ones.

- Add more levels of difficulty for the IA.

- Maybe add a flag system? Sometimes there are big crashes, but the race keeps on like nothing happens. More like a "realistic" feature than something 100% needed, it would be nice tho.

- And yeah, add drift events. Maybe even a demo derby with the Skirmish car 😛

• Agree 2

On 11/12/2019 at 6:44 PM, Leocp said:

- Make changes in the IA of multiplayer. Make it optional, and let us adjust the difficulty of the IA racers (or tone it down). Taking it out is an option, but seems like a design choice from you to have it. 

You can actually adjust the difficulty of the AI in multiplayer. In quick match playlist the AI difficulty is based on what difficulty the host have set in their private options. 

Hey codies do you make the AI faster  and do you add more difficulties? And also make an option to choose the Laps you want to drive in the career Mode please 🙂

Edited by Katzenkralle91

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:42 AM, CrazySerbianGuy said:

They do not work on weekends, so maybe they will read you tomorrow 🙂

Same questions people ask for a month now and they did nothing so far !

Which questions are these? Whilst requests may not have all led to in-game changes at this point, I'm making sure that all questions are at least seen and addressed 🙂 

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:17 AM, Katzenkralle91 said:

Hey codies do you make the AI faster  and do you add more difficulties? And also make an option to choose the Laps you want to drive in the career Mode please 🙂

Hello 🙂 

- Make AI faster/add more difficulties: this is logged as a community-reported topic for the team to look into further 

- Choose the laps/race distance in Career: after logging this one I got some feedback from the GRID team on it - implementing a new system in Career that allows players to change race distance would be a large undertaking. As well as adding the functionality in menus, there's a large amount of AI and race balancing that has to be tested and completed to ensure races remain fun and competitive over different distances. Based on that, I would say the addition of this is unfortunately unlikely 😞 there are investigations into potentially increasing the set length of specific Career events, though, which I'll keep everyone posted on. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hello 🙂 

- Make AI faster/add more difficulties: this is logged as a community-reported topic for the team to look into further 

- Choose the laps/race distance in Career: after logging this one I got some feedback from the GRID team on it - implementing a new system in Career that allows players to change race distance would be a large undertaking. As well as adding the functionality in menus, there's a large amount of AI and race balancing that has to be tested and completed to ensure races remain fun and competitive over different distances. Based on that, I would say the addition of this is unfortunately unlikely 😞 there are investigations into potentially increasing the set length of specific Career events, though, which I'll keep everyone posted on. 

Hey 🙂 Thank you so much for your answer 🙂 I love all your games 🙂 Good to know that the Grid Team knows from my Post and Ideas to make this game better 🙂

• Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 7:24 AM, NWRStorm said:

You can actually adjust the difficulty of the AI in multiplayer. In quick match playlist the AI difficulty is based on what difficulty the host have set in their private options. 

Oh wow... is this for real? I didn't knew that! I'm gonna give it a shot, thank you!

@ChrisGrovesMCM please tell the guys to keep working on the graphics! Now are way better than they were on launch, you guys made an big progress in a short time. But I feel they could be further optimized, and make the game to look REALLY good.

I feel the game is fine now. Is delivering on the fun factor, for me at least 🙂

• Disagree 1