Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

GRID stability patch for Xbox One and PS4 now rolling out

9 minutes ago, TenderSurrender said:

what's that leveling in the game for ??

Bragging rights! That's it afaik!

In Autosport you could level up to upgrade your car!

2 hours ago, TenderSurrender said:

Hi one simple question .. what's that leveling in the game for ?? The car become faster & become upgradable ?? Thanks first 

You can unlock Liveries and Achievements based on your Driver Level.

Also, you can set starting grids based on Driver Level, having either the most or least experienced drivers at the front 🙂 

• Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 3:38 PM, TenderSurrender said:

Hi one simple question .. what's that leveling in the game for ?? The car become faster & become upgradable ?? Thanks first 

As well as PJ's points above, you unlock more competitive teammates to hire and use in Career as you level up 🙂

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

As well as PJ's points above, you unlock more competitive teammates to hire and use in Career as you level up 🙂

Really ?? Which level these competitive teammates start to available ?? By the way what is technique & bravery XP ?? Thanks

3 minutes ago, TenderSurrender said:

Really ?? Which level these competitive teammates start to available ?? By the way what is technique & bravery XP ?? Thanks

The teammates become more competitive the further you progress - the option to hire and fire teammates is in the Profile menu 🙂

Technique and Bravery are a couple of the categories that Racecraft XP is broken down into - overtakes and overall speed, for example, would fall under Bravery. It's all part of the XP system that enables you to level up 🙂  

• Thanks 1

Are you aware that if I'm in the level, for example the status 14 in silver, get a place in the back row on the grid? It`s quit unfair. 

1 hour ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

The teammates become more competitive the further you progress - the option to hire and fire teammates is in the Profile menu 🙂

Technique and Bravery are a couple of the categories that Racecraft XP is broken down into - overtakes and overall speed, for example, would fall under Bravery. It's all part of the XP system that enables you to level up 🙂  

So qualify 1st & lead the way to victory meaning less bravery xp since no overtake necessary ?? 

By the way how the team loyalty & skill affect the gameplay ?? Thanks again

1 minute ago, TenderSurrender said:

So qualify 1st & lead the way to victory meaning less bravery xp since no overtake necessary ?? 

By the way how the team loyalty & skill affect the gameplay ?? Thanks again

Skill is their overall ability and how likely teammates are to finish high up the order. Loyalty is how likely they are to accept your instructions, when you ask your Race Engineer to tell them to attack/defend 🙂 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Skill is their overall ability and how likely teammates are to finish high up the order. Loyalty is how likely they are to accept your instructions, when you ask your Race Engineer to tell them to attack/defend 🙂 

I thought their loyalty will become low & finally leave if i keep hitting them on the track so no yeah ?? By the way i found myself use to have relatively high speed xp like 13xx but zero xp in technique & very few bravery xp .. 

35 minutes ago, CordedQuill42 said:

Sorry for my constant posts, but when will the next patch come by...

Next patch will line up with the Season 1 content drop, of which more news is imminent. Expect news on that early next week 🙂 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TenderSurrender said:

Is it player can only hire one team mate at a time ?? Thanks

Yes.

1 hour ago, StadiaTarnish said:

When will this stability patch be patch be fed to Google Stadia?

In talking to Stadia support they directed me to you.

No way, did they messed stadia too?

4 hours ago, CrazySerbianGuy said:

No way, did they messed stadia too?

Yea, my instance freezes after the race summary screen shows up on the first career race (no matter which division I start with)

I'm waiting to see the time frame on a patch to see if I request a refund from Google.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:08 PM, StadiaTarnish said:

When will this stability patch be patch be fed to Google Stadia?

In talking to Stadia support they directed me to you.

Couple of things here: 

- The version of GRID on Google Stadia is 'Day 0', which means its the same version that launched on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. I've asked for a timeline on Stadia patches and will pass that info over when I've got it.

- The current issue we're seeing with Stadia crashes is unique to the platform, so it wasn't present on launch on XBO, PS4, PC. As mentioned in the relevant thread, we've been working on this over the weekend and when progress is made, we'll let you know. Thanks 

• Thanks 1

Sorry to bother you again @ChrisGrovesMCM I have another question regarding this and the next update (season 1).

Are there plans to keep updating the graphics/performance of the game, specially on base consoles? (I always speak about that, as I own a base PS4).

You did a great job with the big patch, and the game improved a lot. Yet I feel some things could be further worked on, so I wanted to know of the team is still looking forward to this or if the graphic "discussion" is over for now.

Thanks in advance 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leocp said:

Sorry to bother you again @ChrisGrovesMCM I have another question regarding this and the next update (season 1).

Are there plans to keep updating the graphics/performance of the game, specially on base consoles? (I always speak about that, as I own a base PS4).

You did a great job with the big patch, and the game improved a lot. Yet I feel some things could be further worked on, so I wanted to know of the team is still looking forward to this or if the graphic "discussion" is over for now.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Hey - graphical improvements will usually be included in every technical update (patch), and a patch is set to roll out at the same time as Season 1. So I would expect some more graphical optimisations to base consoles, yes 🙂

On 11/26/2019 at 6:37 AM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey - graphical improvements will usually be included in every technical update (patch), and a patch is set to roll out at the same time as Season 1. So I would expect some more graphical optimisations to base consoles, yes 🙂

Hey, that's fantastic to hear! Thank you so much for the info 🙂 really looking forward to the next patch!

On 11/18/2019 at 2:07 AM, PJTierney said:

You can unlock Liveries and Achievements based on your Driver Level.

Also, you can set starting grids based on Driver Level, having either the most or least experienced drivers at the front 🙂 

May i know how to set starting grids ?? Thanks

2 hours ago, TenderSurrender said:

May i know how to set starting grids ?? Thanks

You can only do it in Free Play and Private Match, but you should be able to find the option on the same screen where you select Tracks for your Events.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Need an 60fps patch . We need to remind them more oftenly this . This game is need an 60fps performance mode with reduced graphics . Imagine a studio that their f1 and rally game looks incredibly good and runs 60fps but their arcade-ish with medicore looking game runs 30fps . What are you guys . High ?