Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

Ideas for improvement [F1 2020]

7 hours ago, wojtekjoe said:

Hello, I would like to share with You with my ideas of small impovements, which in my opinion can make this game more realistic. Maybe You will find some of them useful 🙂

- Better balance of resource points, or difficulty selection for those who play training programs and those who dont

- Improved news, i mostly mean silly-season, who can move to another team, questions in interviews about that

- more realistic transfer system: AI drivers to sign contracts during the season but starting in next wich results in decreasing amount of available teams for next season

- AI diversity, which I mentioned before

- a bit improve of commentary, like mentioning not only about races before 2019 but current in-game, like "last season in rainy GP driver A won against driver B by better strategy". I know that would be difficult but also great 😄

- Also connected to commentary: to Crofty and Anthony every session is "fantastic". Even if it was it would be great as they tell us a little about why it was fantastic (eq. 5 drivers within 0.1s), or just not to mention it was

- more views of fans, waving the flags and transparents of drivers faces, especially after they win the race or Q.

- team orders, taking to Jeff about that, so the driver 1 or2 status would be more than just points

- and in My opinion (just mine) the f2 mode is useless, i guess it would be better to focus on making f1 more realistic and abandon f2. Classic cars still totally OK 🙂

Thank You 🙂

How about this? 
1. get rid of fans. 
* its lame- taking up your resources, I think.
* Wait doubt it, it’s like 90s graphics and AI. 
- taking up additional cpu resources with zero benefit immersion of actually driving. Not sure about you, but I don’t look in the crowd and say, wow, this game is awesome. 
2. get rid of Jeff.
*He doesn’t make sense.
* Actually, he is destroying and creditability how Codemasters game got “Sim Racer Game is the Year.”  

* unless, we can interact with him and the engineering team to improve the setup, strategy, and relevant status, get rid of him.

* again, he is using up cpu and Codemasters resources to do what?

3. be compliant with real rules of Parc Ferme.
* simple request. 
* tire pressures can be adjusted after qualy. Odd how it’s not.  

4. fix pad hackers

* it’s a racing game  

* unless Codemasters has some sort of inside associated with 2050 rules by having F1 cars transitioning to a pad controller, get rid of pad users having massive traction over wheel users  

* or have the ability to restrict pad users join multiplayer 

* and have the ability to sort wheel users and pad users in TT times  

5. Outside and inside tire temps

* really? Do I need to explain myself here?

6. Reconstruct Codemasters Math
* in other words, a setup reality check

* I need to know why top bars to the right, and bottom bars to the left makes any sense  

* Engineer, team and driver relationship to improve setup from engaging with the team and not by downloading wacky setups.....from the improved math associated with car and relationship the track  

i can go on and on, but I don’t care if the game is like Minecraft, there are weird ppl in the crowd, or any other shallow bs. It the game right first, and then worry about the other ****. 

• Agree 1

Oh and another thing I forgot to mention and would like to suggest:

• Make weather customizable for career and championship races. Players have been begging for this. Let us race the way we want it since there is just too much rain going on currently. 😨
Edited by AllenB2609

32 minutes ago, AllenB2609 said:

• Make weather customizable for career and championship races. Players have been begging for this. Let us race the way we want it since there is just too much rain going on currently. 😨

I doubt that will ever happen.

Codies needs fix F1 2019 problems My ideas for 2020 Career driver stats progression System like MotoGP And you have starting level stats braking management throttle management And steering management over career these stats gonna level up And you can become great F1 driver also needs real F1 driver stats And team stats

• Like 1

Probably one of the best improvements they could make to career mode is implementing tyre heating upgrades as part of the upgrading process. The tyre heating model does really poorly as the car gets faster.

I have a simple one. Rip and Replace the whole development and project management team. 

Ability to use Qualy mode in practice would be nice. 

Also when you run low DF you should be able to see that in effect on the rear wing and vice versa for High DF 

1. Random DNF mechanical failure for the player
  2. HALO central pillar transparency adjustment
  3. Cool down lap
  4. Fly/control helicopter cam over the circuit during replays