Improving Top Issues - Duels

i’ll give rr3 a look at the w/e if i get chance, as long as i don’t have to put any money in the slot! (which is why i played this in the first place...

10 hours ago, Dr Zaius said:

Do you find the competitions much more engaging? Not to mention challenging and truly realistic. The variety of race formats is such a breath of fresh air after the humdrum 1 lap duels over and over. Even though we just have Abu Dhabi at present, I love the idea of the safety car on the track! It brings a new dimension to the experience. And challenges like managing tire wear make for some fun racing. It just makes Codemasters look like lame ducks with no new ideas. I urge anyone who likes F1 racing.... download RR3 now!

Yes, it is a lot, no call a spade a spade, tons more engaging and challenging than F1 mobile.

Its not just oh okay is that the cards I got, it’s hmmm, okay which area should I upgrade to achieve the goal, engine/bodywork/brakes/tyres.

atm my goal is to reach 3rd in race, so I looked at each level of next upgrades and I think that by upgrading my brakes now will lessen my braking distances thereby assist me close gaps to cars in front easier or quicker then it’s just overtake.

Yes it’s not perfect, for e.g when I had tyre wear and had to try stay above P5 to reach pit stop, I actually stayed in P1 and think that dropping me to P9 was a tad too much, but then again that is what made it challenging to get back up. So not something I’m going to complain to devs about.

This guy, I dueled twice in Grid start. His car started moving during the countdown. The first time he managed to get to P1 before the count finished and I lost that race. However, this second time (video) his attempt failed. 

Codemasters, delete his account. He clearly cheats!

https://streamable.com/v2p8g

On 12/19/2019 at 7:18 PM, RosAlfonz said:

Here’s another cheater.

faster than me with half the PI score. Only explanation is that his game code has no effect with any restrictions.

https://streamable.com/on0kc

Not trying to be rude but you were going really slow. They could easily have won by 8 seconds if they was a decent driver even with slow car.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, CMF1mobile said:

Hello all,

Over the past month we have been collecting from you, the community a list of top issues to improve F1® Mobile Racing.
We have nailed down a handful of top issues that we plan to improve in the next few updates!
These issues are at the top of our priority list and will be fixed and released alongside our upcoming scheduled updates and new content.

We have seen a lot of complaints regarding the quality of Duels. Mainly the fairness of duels and the Safety Rating system.
We plan to tackle these issues to create a fair racing environment for all of our players.

So we ask you, the community to share videos of instances where you feel you have had an unfair experience in Duels.
Share them right here!
To send us the video you recorded:

1- Go to https://streamable.com/

2- Click on "Upload video" and choose the video you have recorded;

3- Once your video has been uploaded, copy the Streamable URL below it, and attach it to your post.

Please use the Agree reaction for any that you have personally experienced or feel should be prioritised so we can tackle these issues and improve everyone’s Duels experience.

As always, thanks for playing F1® Mobile Racing

@CMF1mobile Really ???

All the issues have been reported here over the last YEAR and nothing has been done ... this was a season of Beta testing and honestly it p***ed a lot of people off. 

I repeat what I've been saying (and I've been ignored) ... I'm a huge F1 fan and F1 2016 was the best mobile F1 game ... then came F1 Mobile Racing and the expectations were (understandably) high. 

It didn't come anywhere close ... we as the players and fans tried to help you build what could have been the best games ever and you ignored us. 

Now there is competition (Real Racing 3 F1) and I can tell you their gameplay is miles more enjoyable compared to F1 Mobile Racing. Yes it is limited tracks (so far) but I remember this game started the same. 

After reaching elite level at F1 Mobile Racing you are forced to pay money to have the smaller control over the parts your car upgrades (I have to play hundreds of duels to be lucky to be able to upgrade my epic or legendary parts because everything else is totally useless)  - at RR3 after having taken part in three event I OWN 3 different F1 cars and I can chooses what part of which car I upgrade with the cash I earn. 

Unless Codemaster changes this app fundamentally I will stay away and support the competition.

PS: I'm willing to pay for a F1 mobile game (as I did for F1 2016) but only if this means I can actually drive F1 races. My suggestion ... keep developing the F1 Mobile racing app and use the tech / code you already have to give us F1 purists and app we buy which allows us to race the way we did in 2016 (including races with degrading tires, pitstops, damage to cars etc.) 

Been singing this song since F1MR launched. @CMF1mobile, Codemasters stooped to garbage game territory* with F1MR and it stinks. Experiment over. What next? Here’s a 2-step plan to do right by us, your die-hard fans:

1. Launch F1 2020 that’s basically F1 2016 with 2020 drivers, cars, physics, teams, tracks, rules, etc. We’ll pay $10 to live the dream and take a perpetual break from Duels. No, seriously dude. Codemasters buys itself time for an epic comeback and to intelligently implement 2021 rules. Win-win all ‘round.

2. Mobile devices are getting ever powerful and more capable. No reason why F1 2021 can’t be closer to the console/PC versions. Deliver a pure, gimmick-free F1 mobile gaming experience**. We’ll happily slide the $10 into your DMs to keep living the dream. You return to the F1 mobile game throne (RR-who?) with a money-printing platform you can update annually. Win-win all ‘round.

* Happy to elaborate, but I think you catch my drift.

** Here’s what that might look like:

- Career mode: Start in the worst performing team from 2020 and work our way up to the top of the food chain if we perform well enough to be noticed by a better performing team. Zero challenge in starting with a championship winning car. Official cars with full damage.

- Multiplayer mode: All-human full grid races preceded by time-limited qualifying (limited by degrading tires as well) to determine starting grid positions. Private races with a closed group of invited friends would be great. Spec cars with full damage.

Edited by ESR3V3R

Posted (edited)
On 11/11/2019 at 6:26 PM, CMF1mobile said:

Hello all,

Over the past month we have been collecting from you, the community a list of top issues to improve F1® Mobile Racing.
We have nailed down a handful of top issues that we plan to improve in the next few updates!
These issues are at the top of our priority list and will be fixed and released alongside our upcoming scheduled updates and new content.

We have seen a lot of complaints regarding the quality of Duels. Mainly the fairness of duels and the Safety Rating system.
We plan to tackle these issues to create a fair racing environment for all of our players.

So we ask you, the community to share videos of instances where you feel you have had an unfair experience in Duels.
Share them right here!
To send us the video you recorded:

1- Go to https://streamable.com/

2- Click on "Upload video" and choose the video you have recorded;

3- Once your video has been uploaded, copy the Streamable URL below it, and attach it to your post.

Please use the Agree reaction for any that you have personally experienced or feel should be prioritised so we can tackle these issues and improve everyone’s Duels experience.

As always, thanks for playing F1® Mobile Racing

Hello Team,

i've been playing the game for over a month now and i'm enjoying it so far bcz it's mainly P2P oriented, without having to do missions constantly and harvest for game currency and that's a big plus. before going into the P2P experience i want to talk about the aggressiveness of the AI, so many times over they ruined my race. while leading my opponent an Ai car was off crouse and unsafely joins the track, got hit and crashed, another time an AI car was facing the wrong way in Monte carlo while leading my opponent (or i would have thought he pushed them), so there's a vice in the AI. As for P2P, i wonder why all formats wouldn't be raced the same as the Quali mode and instead of AI , it can be multiple player mode (4-16) racing for 3-5 laps. wouldn't it be fun? and one more request, for a player to get better, he has to beat himself first, and challenging your track record ghost would help so much, if you're challenging your ghost you would know how to improve on a corner by corner basis (real drivers have their engineers and data for this) we as amateurs can easily get lost,  it can also help so much for a direct comparison between 2 setups, straights vs corners.

i really hope some of the things mentioned can be introduced as it eliminates so much of the complaints, or at least have the ghost race as an option.

Best of Luck

Edited by HabchyRabih
  • Agree 1

Top issues are support staff who discriminate against users. When I ask why they discriminate, they say its because staff can decide whatever they want so if they hate certain users like Chris Groves admitted, they can punish each user differently for same offence.