Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

All data saved lost bug. Ps4

The other day I was playing some f1 2019. I then took a small break and closed the application while doing so. When I started it again I had lost all data saved on my account: career mode, setups, driver profile, controller settings, driver aids, etc. I have no idea why this happened as there was no error showed when I started the application again. I would like to know if someone else has experienced the same thing and if codies have something to say about it. Thanks to anyone who reads this

7 hours ago, PedroPMF00 said:

The other day I was playing some f1 2019. I then took a small break and closed the application while doing so. When I started it again I had lost all data saved on my account: career mode, setups, driver profile, controller settings, driver aids, etc. I have no idea why this happened as there was no error showed when I started the application again. I would like to know if someone else has experienced the same thing and if codies have something to say about it. Thanks to anyone who reads this

I've had the same hapoen to me on ps4 was in an online league race at China got booted out the session had to restart the game as it had crashed in the process quickly got back in the session and all my settings and setup completely wiped safe to say I had a terrible race having to use default car setup then realised mid race all my buttons and other settings had been remapped to default settings lost all my multiplayer car livery designs which I spent hours on doing I'm only just catching up with car setups as I go along with my online league.

This happend soon after the patch before the hotfix one had been added..

Edited by smudger1982

Same thing happend to me as well. Jumped into a session from the notification menu on PS4 and it was a race at China online after that race everything was erased. What do I need to do to fix if possible 

My rank and safety rating and (C) coins remained the same everything else has been erased. When I started the game on the 13th it acted as if it was the first time I’ve ever played the game. Even my controller set up was set to default. I don’t even want to think of the time i spent on liveries for multi player. Can anyone explain what happened. Or had this issue?