More realistic replays

Well hello again!

I have noticed that in replays the front tyres of the cars don't turn as much as they should. Same goes to the driver hand and wheel animation. It makes the replays look very dull and actually at first this made me think that the physics look way broken on the replays even if they felt fine when driving. I'm guessing this was done because a lot of the players will use gamepads or wheels with less rotation, so the replay might look funny to them because they can make unrealistically fast steering maneuvers.

When I drive my lovely 131 Mirafiori in game, in car view matches with the physical wheel and all is fine and dandy. All full 1080 degrees of rotation is being used and I'm feeling like a boss throwing the wheel from lock to lock all day long having a good time. But when it's time to watch the replay it looks like an amateur is driving the car barely using the wheel at all. Looks bad both from inside and outside. Actually at first when I looked at the replays I thought there must be something seriously wrong with the physics because the movement of the car doesn't look natural and connected to the driver input at all, but then I realized that Codemasters probably decided to take about half (?) of the replay wheel rotation and front tyre movement away.

Maybe add an option to choose? Or code the game so that anyone with lets say more than 270 degrees wheel rotation will have "full feature" replays?

Also i would like to be able to choose to watch replays in full VR mode. In DR1 one the ways I used to show off VR to friends and family was that, first I drove a good run and then with some clever VR view resetting I actually was able to put them inside the car on the passenger seat! I was told many times it was a very exiting ride! For this to become even more awesome, the full hand / wheel animation in replay would make it even better ;).

Edited by FINPePe