Audio name request for upcoming F1 titles

Hey Codemasters,

first off all i have to say that you did a really great job with this years F1 2019. In my opinion its definetely the best F1 Game ever made until now. The right steps have been taken and i hope next year will continue this way. I played like "all" F1 games since back in the days 2002/2003 where also my passion for F1 and racing in generell have started. There is nothing more beautiful for me than racing in racing cars. ❤️  Simply amazing whats possible with technology  today, and perfect for petrolheads and F1 fans like me. ❤️ But what i actually wanted to ask is: Can you please add the Name "Tyler" to the audio names ingame? 🙏  Since  the whole time im playing F1 games i always had the hope that someday my name (Tyler) is available at audioname ingame! A small detail but I would be very happy about it.  Was always sobering when I saw that he is not available year after year..... 😒 It would make feel the immersion even more real and its just a great detail. So I thought to myself: Hey why do not ask Codemasters by themselves! Im sure there are more Tyler´s out there who would be so happy about it too. :classic_biggrin:👍 Would be so nice if you guys can tho this for me/us! Im waiting so long for this! 

So keep up the excellent work and hopefully in F1 2020 Tyler is finally available as audio name next year!!! 🎉 🎉🎉

Greets   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if they read this forum?

Please add Windsor to your audio files too 🙂

List so far:

Tyler

Windsor

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Morsify said:

I wonder if they read this forum?

Please add Windsor to your audio files too 🙂

List so far:

Tyler

Windsor

I think and hope so! :D I mean its their forum at its own would be sad if nobody have a look at this. We just ned a bit attention. 😌👍🏽

• Like 1

Trendon, Nigel please.                                                                                         

• Like 2

Add Jared or Jarrod...preferably the first one since it’s the way my name is actually spelled but both are pronounced the same.  Also if you could add some more nicknames that would make it better for us whose names aren’t in the game as well 

• Like 2

Sloppy, Hero, Bandit, Mr Podium, Wrecker, Bomberman, T-Cam, Superman, Hulk, Zero, Batman, Rambo.. These are a few more off the top of my head. 

:classic_biggrin:

• Like 3