Hey Codies can you increase the AI difficulty to 110 please?

But in some stages the AI is much better. In Sweden I recently drove well in Group A and was still way down on the list. Better balance wouldn't be bad either. CM has enough time data from the online events.

• Agree 1

Yesterday AI challenge was unbeatable for me 😄 It would be nice to see what diff it was.

Maybe you think rallycross?

17 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

Maybe you think rallycross?

Rallycross AI is all over the place balance wise too, I've made posts on discord and on here, hopefully they make some balance changes

• Agree 4

7 hours ago, Katzenkralle91 said:

Can you increase the AI difficulty to 110 like in formula one games for more challange against the AI?

Do you mean custom championship where you can adjust AI level?
You must be real good!

• Like 1

yeah, it needs to be stabilized across locations first. some classes are also harder than others, but I don't think that's as big a deal because it'll depend on what peripherals you're playing on. like, people with a wheel will almost always be better than equally-good players on controller/KB with RWD cars.

improvements have been made since release, but we're not there yet.

I want a 110 Difficulty in both Disciplines Rallycross and Rally.

I play with a xbox one controller and I drive very good I am mostly top 50 Rank, With the VW Golf H2 FWD Class I can beat easily the AI on 100 in Poland in Zienki with 6:38 Time while the AI is about 7-15 seconds behind me.... I want more challenge

Especially Rallycross is too easy for me at 100....

I want that they will increase it to 110 diffiulty and make the AI faster 🙂

Please Codies this whould be soooooo cool and amazing from you to make this 🙂 🙂 please I love this game sooo much 🙂

Edited by Katzenkralle91
  • Like 1

You didn´t answer, do you mean Custom Championship at Freeplay?

At Career you must easily won Masters level?

I´m also often TOP50 at challenges (all platforms) but no chance to be at TOP 3 at career Masters Rally/RX.

1 hour ago, MJV1973 said:

You didn´t answer, do you mean Custom Championship at Freeplay?

At Career you must easily won Masters level?

I´m also often TOP50 at challenges (all platforms) but no chance to be at TOP 3 at career Masters Rally/RX.

Hi 🙂 I mean custom Championship it whould be cool to to a 110 Ai 🙂

Masters is okay i am mostly 1st to 4th I love this game 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MattyH1812 said:

Rallycross AI is all over the place balance wise too, I've made posts on discord and on here, hopefully they make some balance changes

Yes, they did, but it is still not so good.

AI is really good on some tracks like Barcelona or Mettet. And really easy to beat for other races with some strange behaviour sometimes (like the turn one in Abu Dhabi for instance)

It whould be soooo cool if they will incrase the AI Difficulty to 110

Also the Ai needs fixes in Rallycross like JamesMCAdam said, in most rallycross events they are toooo slow.....

Ohhh codemasters please Make the AI harder 🙂 There are people who want a faster AI for more cool Challenge 🙂

5 hours ago, Katzenkralle91 said:

It whould be soooo cool if they will incrase the AI Difficulty to 110 ...Ohhh codemasters please Make the AI harder 🙂 There are people who want a faster AI for more cool Challenge 🙂

Welcome to compete in the club races, like as ”4WD Suomi-Sarja”. It’s pretty cool and challenging 🙂

https://dirtrally2.com/clubs/club/191499

Edited by Moguzi
  • Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 5:08 PM, MattyH1812 said:

Definitely agree with this: some tracks the AI is ridiculously slow, others it is silly fast! 

• Agree 1

On 11/13/2019 at 6:08 PM, MattyH1812 said:

RX AI is generally terrible on returning tracks but really good on new tracks, for some reason.

So I played a Custom Championship with a Rally and a Rallycross discipline:

100 is definitive too easy for me in Rally, Codemasters please Update the 100 difficulty AI or increase the AI to 110 or higher, as a good player you want to have a challenge, I don't really like Clubs I always want to create my own Championsship with the locations I want to drive with good AI opponents.

On Rallycross at 100 Difficulty the AI is on the old tracks horibble slow, too slow but in the new tracks better, please also Update the AI on Rallycross

Let's hope Codemasters will do this to make this game even better 🙂

Edited by Katzenkralle91

7 minutes ago, Katzenkralle91 said:

On Rallycross at 100 Difficulty the AI is on the old tracks horibble slow, too slow but in the new tracks better, please also Update the AI on Rallycross

See I'm no where near that good so I'd say that the AI on the old RX tracks is perfect and the new ones are too difficult, honestly hadn't considered it might be the other way round :classic_biggrin: I play at 92 difficulty

But if there were a balance change to the OLD tracks I'd have no problem turning the difficulty down to a place where the AI is consistent across all tracks

(As a side note, Latvia and Estering are new tracks and the AI seems fine for me there, seems the same as Hell and Holjes etc.)

3 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

See I'm no where near that good so I'd say that the AI on the old RX tracks is perfect and the new ones are too difficult, honestly hadn't considered it might be the other way round :classic_biggrin: I play at 92 difficulty

But if there were a balance change to the OLD tracks I'd have no problem turning the difficulty down to a place where the AI is consistent across all tracks

(As a side note, Latvia and Estering are new tracks and the AI seems fine for me there, seems the same as Hell and Holjes etc.)

I play Rally much more than RX 🙂 I hope they will also make the AI Times faster and better in Rally and increase the difficulty to 110 or higher

5 hours ago, somethingthing said:

As a small workaround you can use hard tires if you dont already?

And one hand only 😄

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, somethingthing said:

As a small workaround you can use hard tires if you dont already?

no I only want good AI and not bad tires this is no fun

Edited by Katzenkralle91

Hey Codes 🙂 I hope you have read this to add 110 AI and make the AI faster in Rally and Rallycross 🙂  Please 🙂 🙂 This whould be a amazing present 😉  

Seems that AI is still pretty unbalanced, at least with RX.
Example if you make Custom Championship with AI level 100% where is Mettet at dry weather and Canada at rainy weather.
You don´t have any chance to win at Mettet but at Canada it´s way too easy!

Codemasters, do you play your games?

At yesterday drove Career WRX Championship at Masters level and at two races I got Terminal Damage end retire, however at the end I was 2nd place and that came easy, specially when was rainy.

At rally and Masters level...I really have to struggle to be at TOP 10 and take pretty big riskies.

Here is one example what just drove at rainy Canada, AI level is 100%: