GRID Has a 40-Car Mode on Google Stadia That’s ‘Just Not Possible with Other Hardware’

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:11 PM, Kaylos29 said:

Yeah, when I said multilayer, I meant quickmatch, which has set tracks for the classes.  And it's 3 laps, whether it's Brands Hatch Indy or Sprang Full.

Hey there 🙂 in Quick Match Endurance, the information I have is that it isn't three-lap races - it's time-based events of varying length 🙂 

Oh there was already a thread about this exclusive game mode nonsens... Weird thing that it is not possible on other hardware... I laugh about this excuse when i fire up Nordschleife with 99AI in Raceroom... 

So you pay for a Ultimate Edition and don´t get the full experience... Shame... Looks like Codemasters is the new EA...

Edited by Ak1504
  • Agree 4

Must taste very good all that Google money... But it smells so unbelievable bad 😄

#40ainotpossible what a joke...

2025153528_RaceRoomRacingExperience19_11.201915_24_49.png.6757eb95382e6762b6f6d7a3dbb12bff.png

Edited by Ak1504
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey there 🙂 in Quick Match Endurance, the information I have is that it isn't three-lap races - it's time-based events of varying length 🙂 

But we don't have that on Xbox 😉  Might be nice though....