League in progress for 2weeks

Please help . I have lost my league . Can not enter it always comes up with error and head page just reads league in progress . Have installed and reinstall no difference

Hi @Ads220 I have moved your thread into the technical assistance area so that it is in the correct place. Would you be able to tell me the name of the league, platform (ps4, Xbox, PC) and the gamertag/PSN/Steam ID of the owner so that we can take a look into this. Thanks. 

Happened to My Online League as well before, another Shining example of why the Online Leagues function is not preferred, along with all the other known reasons.

3 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi @Ads220 I have moved your thread into the technical assistance area so that it is in the correct place. Would you be able to tell me the name of the league, platform (ps4, Xbox, PC) and the gamertag/PSN/Steam ID of the owner so that we can take a look into this. Thanks. 

Thankyou 

On Xbox  league name is LNR offseason

My G/T is hre220

I've now progressed your league forward. If you have any other issues please just let me know. Thanks. 

• Agree 1

Just ignore the Online Leagues feature in the game, as its not working as intended.

We figured that out after 3 x Test races at the launch of F1 2019 , no use trying to make it work if it doesnt.

The devs got it to work again, so why not give it another try, if the problem hasn't been solved in the meantime.

The lack of Options is blocking us from using it.

We have a pool of 5 reserve Drivers to ensure we allways have a full lobby, the Online Lobbies doesnt have this Feature.

When someone disconnects in the lobby last minute , or have some difficulties joining, we cannot pause the lobby , or restart , so cannot be used.