RAIN in UK

On 11/30/2019 at 6:44 PM, koog2003 said:

This is the video of me in heavy rain night ... I cant see ****. 

This video shows more of the track than in "live-VR" is my opinion.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Flens07 said:

This video shows more of the track than in "live-VR" is my opinion.

Indeed it does man you are right. What you see in the video is not exactly what you see in VR. It is a lot worse in VR unfortunately ūüėě

Edited by koog2003
  • Like 1

On 11/14/2019 at 9:28 AM, Flens07 said:

I'd like to vent my displeasure that it rains too much at monthly or weekly events in Wales. I drove yesterday in the current challenge with the kitcars seven stages in Powys / Wales. Of the seven were four with heavy rain, two with wet track and a night stage was then dry times (Thank you for that). This is just one example of the fact that it is constantly raining heavily in the Hera demands.
After Monte Carlo (little FFB), Australia (ridiculous fences that always turn the car 180 degrees), this is the third location that deserves to be ignored.

Have you ever been to Wales?

Spent 2 days out in the car watching an event the other week. It rained pretty much the entire time. Oh and it was seriously foggy. At night.

Its a good job they've not gone mega realistic.

29 minutes ago, SquadBruce said:

Spent 2 days out in the car watching an event the other week. It rained pretty much the entire time. Oh and it was seriously foggy. At night.

Its a good job they've not gone mega realistic.ÔĽŅ

Again this thing ? Do you really think that in the extreme weather conditions that we see in VR a rally organizer would not stop the race ? They would stop the race immediately if it is so severe the drivers cannot see the track !
It is not a matter of realism or not. It is just too much in VR you cannot see the track man. On a 2D screen it is totally another story same weather conditions and you can see the track. It is that simple. 

Edited by koog2003

So I saw your Video and decided to do a quick cold test myself, I didn't seem to have any issues doing a quick run with no practice, but I guess that hardly proves anything... absolutely sure it's not VR fitment related? (time was around 156th-ish position but I had more than a few over or early rotations)

5 hours ago, SquadBruce said:

Several times - no rain @all. But I had seen snow in Abu Dhabi on a picture - where ist that wheathercondition in this game?? I think my excample is the same stupid comparison like yours.

the rain in VR shifts the chances among the drivers - that is the fact!

When DR2 will be most realistic there had to bee a lot of updates to come. So why this ****** heavy rain in VR

Edited by Flens07

3 minutes ago, Flens07 said:

the rain in VR shifts the chances among the drivers - that is the fact!

Depending on the player a lot of things including using VR itself can shift time performance for better or worse, what is your point?