DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Peoples getting bans for bug from Update 5 !

Hello,

Since few days i am observing that peoples getting bans and deck reverting for a bug with entry challenges appeared in Update 5.

There was a loophole with that, when after starting game without mobile data/poor signal game won't run, then after restart entry challenges appears. For now, i know about 10+ cases (including me banned 1,5 month ago for 7 days, had a simple macro in phone -> Turn on mobile data WHEN app requiring data is running). Long time i didn't know that's trigger for exploit, then after discovering that disabled that macro before June. Lot of peoples until today don't have a known about that, playing always fairly, and now have bans, deleted GP Events scoring, R&D points and deck reverted to state from April or May. Spend lot of cash for car/VIP/CR packs, 3k+ duels with 2,5k+ won and 12 epics remaining. 

What is fairness for Codemasters? Stealing cards bought for real moneys? Before Update 5 i had whole epic set on LVL3, and after your "calculation" got LVL1 with 4 parts remaining for LVL2. After introducing legendary parts, i spent lot of cash for CR for getting Legendary Aero (about 15 opened Boxes on whole month) and they stole everything. Now after hard month repeated whole events, and got deck the same as i had 3 months ago.

What is fair with peoples gaming for free and Top of GP Events (Top of paydrivers)?

So, for now, everyone who's ran game on weak mobile signal causing entry challenges appears again in the past can be ban.

Good Job, Codemasters! That's the next reason to stop playing in your games.

If you delete that topic, i will create another one (or someone else). Peoples should know now, that they can be banned even if playing fair, but by mistake got entry challenges... 

Edited by mattzd
  • Agree 1

As i wrote. I was banned 1,5 month ago for 7 days. Got unban "exceptionally". They modified my deck to ridiculous state far before Update 5, so they steal me about 15-20 each epic card just to state from June!! Now lot of other peoples got bans for the same reason and their deck is also modified. Noone did anything wrong, but if i ask, they confirm that few months ago they had incident, when they got entry challenges. Thousands of dollars now are lost for lot of peoples due to bans for game bug no to use intentionally.

All players got message that bans are for "illegal activities".

Edited by mattzd
  • Agree 1

Honestly it's at least funny that they ban the players that did absolutely nothing wrong. I'm also banned and did nothing wrong. What's even funnier they are still quiet while people are out of they minds cause they put real money into the game and did nothing to be banned

@MATT very sorry learn this, the especially knowing you have been one of the games strongest enthusiasts in social media. 

I'd encourage at CodeMasters to apologize and make things more than right for those banned in error.

Edited by StKnowhere
  • Thanks 1

And what now ? @ChrisGrovesMCM read PM but no answer? @CMF1mobile no any comment ? Just unfair bans and stealing legally achieved cards ? That's your idea for FAIR playing ? 

Got message from my friend from Germany. He playing on iOS, got ban too and never didn't nothing wrong, just had bad Internet. Now have ban and after asking just got an email that he will be have 14 epic, 36 rare and 360 common parts. After 9 month of gaming, over 5000 duels and over 200 Euro spent!!! 

Dear community, better stop spending moneys on this game... It may be the worst spent moneys in your life. 

Edited by mattzd