Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xbox one telemetry setting

Hi everyone, I'd like to know if I can use telemetry with my steering wheel.  I use a Fanatec ClubSport wheel base v2.5 with a ClubSport steering wheel Formula V2 and I play with Xbox one. I use telemetry with a mobile phone and an app, but but I would like to use the LEDs of the my steering wheel!!! it's possible? how should I set the ip, the udp and the frequency?

thanks

EB163C91-AD55-4628-9C16-B0F1E838891F.jpeg

nice wheel 🙂

i don't know if this is why but i use a drivehub to use my TS-PC Racer wheel on my XB1/PS4 and the drivehub has a set of leds but they only work on PS4 not on XB1.

i know they say the Xbox api is restricted compared to PS4 api.

The Xbox One does not support leds or displays, the PS4 does. This has been a well known since the launch of the Xbox One, Microsoft decided they did not want to make support for things such as this, even tells you on the fanatec website that using fanatec wheels on the Xbox in no way supports leds, display or extra buttons outside of the standard xbox layout. Not codemasters fault the information has been around for 5 years now 

45 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

The Xbox One does not support leds or displays, the PS4 does. This has been a well known since the launch of the Xbox One, Microsoft decided they did not want to make support for things such as this, even tells you on the fanatec website that using fanatec wheels on the Xbox in no way supports leds, display or extra buttons outside of the standard xbox layout. Not codemasters fault the information has been around for 5 years now 

Nobody really knows, there was a petition at one point a few years back that gained around 4,000 signatures but microrosft did not care. The Xbox One X is the best console because of the graphics but the PS4 supports the most features for wheel users 

if I change console, I should also change my fanatec v2.5 base because it is only compatible with PC and xbox, all this is worth to see the led ??

Probably just easier to keep what you have. Some people find a phone smaller phone can run the telemetry app that can fit in the gap in the middle of the wheel 

58 minutes ago, TomAAA said:

Probably just easier to keep what you have. Some people find a phone smaller phone can run the telemetry app that can fit in the gap in the middle of the wheel 

i run 2 android phones when i play/stream. 1st one is gorilla taped to my TS-PC Racer rim, on the removable plate and one fitted to the base of the wheel contained in a holder from BBJ Simracing, which i have velcroed to the base for easy removal when not needed.

phone on wheel runs Touch Portal and phone on base runs Sim Dashboard. the usb cable in the phone on base connects it to my laptop so i can show viewers on stream.

IMG-20191116-100157397.jpgIMG-20191116-100210650.jpg

this is the dashboard i use with F1 2019

Screenshot.png