Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

No connection to network services F1 2019

I have the same problem for about 2 days now. After a long period of not being able to play the game i started again the day before yesterday.

For some reason the game sticks on communicating with online servers. I am not being able to play anymore.

I tried re-installing the game and start the game on dx11.

Trying to search for this problem on google and other forums but can's find any solution,

anyone an idea what the problem is?

The day before yesterday I tried literally everything; verified the game files, restarted PC and internet, started without controller etc. I just did not reinstall the game. After all these actions, still I was not able to play the game.

But (I don't know how) yesterday I launched the game and it was properly working. I don't think it was an error on my side but let's hope someone has a solution :/.

same for me, reinstalled the game, restarted the router, was still unable to play. And then, magically, without doing anything else it finally worked. 

Edit: Now is happening again. What a nice game, honestly. What the **** is this?

Edited by OverKi11er
15 hours ago, Spencehiko said:

The day before yesterday I tried literally everything; verified the game files, restarted PC and internet, started without controller etc. I just did not reinstall the game. After all these actions, still I was not able to play the game.

But (I don't know how) yesterday I launched the game and it was properly working. I don't think it was an error on my side but let's hope someone has a solution 😕.

AH SH#! HERE WE GO AGAIN... Waited for 10 mins 😕 same problem occured again

Screenshot_4.png

• 2 months later...

On 11/22/2019 at 1:23 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi again,

Is anyone still experiencing this issue? We believe this has now been resolved.

Yes I have been experiencing this issue for about 2 days now and I'm unable to play the game. I noticed all of these problems occurred late 2019, but I'm experiencing them in 2020.