Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

No connection to network services F1 2019

Hi everyone,

Can users add a video showing when they experience this issue and also add a report code (Found in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit report code).

Also, can users check their connection to our online services by copy and pasting the below links.

https://f1s.codemasters.com/F1OS/ServerStatus/Check.html

https://ecdn.codemasters.com/foofs/ServerStatus/Check.html

I won't be able to add the report code, as the game doesn't get to the main menu. Literally the first online check after pressing any button on the first title screen is where it is not working.

I've tested both links and they both show a green circle with white tick and successful etc.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, saggyboobsock said:

I won't be able to add the report code, as the game doesn't get to the main menu. Literally the first online check after pressing any button on the first title screen is where it is not working.

I've tested both links and they both show a green circle with white tick and successful etc.

Same!

Posted (edited)

So i dont know why, but i decided to change my account on xbox in the same pc to try and see if it worked and it actually work, it connected.

But I had a different problem, while I was playing with my friends, hosting a league private lobby, i had the error code NM15 or NP15, cant remember quite well, and it happens every race. Its about migrating host, but I cant give more info now, does someone know about this?

Edited by Tomasslb24

Hi @BarryBL

Same for me, I can get as far as the title screen below, once I click any button I get stuck at the black 'Communicating with online Services' screen indefinitely. If I pull my ethernet cable out it then lets me carry on without signing in, so I can get the report code: MMSA-JXCB-HXEC-GXEV. I can play the game as long as my PC is offline, as soon as it connects I get stuck at the same screen again. But I would like to play online if possible :)

Both links to online services I can reach successfully.

image.png.661531e2c4f03a931526d7d708f42f29.png

I just signed up for Xbox Gamepass on my PC and was excited to download this game last night. This morning and all afternoon, I've had the same error. As soon as I login, it is stuck at "communicating with online services" twirling indefinitely.  :(

On 8/19/2020 at 5:26 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Can users add a video showing when they experience this issue and also add a report code (Found in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit report code).

Also, can users check their connection to our online services by copy and pasting the below links.

https://f1s.codemasters.com/F1OS/ServerStatus/Check.html

https://ecdn.codemasters.com/foofs/ServerStatus/Check.html

Report code: ATGH-RDRR-TCBT-GXXP

To everyone with this problem, try to log out from the game pass app, and log in again, i try this rn and work

Posted (edited)
On 8/28/2020 at 4:59 AM, Tootch0 said:

To everyone with this problem, try to log out from the game pass app, and log in again, i try this rn and work

Hasnt for me. Logged out, restart, log back in, whatever combination you can think of. Still 'Communicating with online services' indefinitely.

In addition to people mentioning the issue on here, the reviews for game the in the Xbox app have people saying the same thing. Its not an isolated issue

Edited by Chilly

So it’s not only Codemasters games suffering from this issue? That could be useful information for the devs. Can you add a link from an official site backing this statement?

Posted (edited)

I play multiple games from the Xbox Game Pass PC, and have no problem playing online.

F1 2019 Game Pass PC is the only game that doesn't work online for me.

I tried to modify the Toredo, to open ports on my Box, but nothing works !!!

And if the Codemaster Forum is not official, I don't see who else we could find out about !!!

Edited by GRiMM BACK

1 hour ago, GRiMM BACK said:

Je joue avec plusieurs jeux du Xbox Game Pass PC, et je n'ai aucun problème a jouer en ligne.

F1 2019 Game Pass PC est le seul jeux qui ne fonctionne pas en ligne pour moi.

J'ai essayé de modifier le Toredo, ouvrir des ports sur ma Box, mais rien ne fonctionne !!!

Et si le Forum Codemaster n'est pas officiel, je ne vois pas vers qui d'autre nous pourrions nous renseigner!!!

In English please, English speaking forum. Use Google translate if your English isn't ok. Thanks.

I experience the exact same issue as is stated above by multiple users. All xbox services report no issues and the 2 url's provided by @BarryBL show 2 green checkmarks. But still the game does not load into the main menu and is stuck on 'communicating with online services'.

• I have no issues with playing other (xbox) games online, not even F1 2018 and earlier
  • all combinations of reinstalling, logging out/in, restarting do not work
  • Windows is reporting that xbox live services are up and running/connected and NAT type is open

Can someone from codemasters please take this issue seriously?? we are paying for a litterally unplayable product...

Looking forward to a reply soon..

Hi. I'm from Colombia, I have the same issue in F1 2019 with Gamepass PC.

I haven't been able to join any league races. I'm in like 5 leagues and all week long I've tried to join races but failed. The game says that it is joining the race, and then pops an error message. It just says an error has happened, or something like that, and I can keep playing offline like normal.

Please I would like to know if the problem is related to Windows Firewall, or if it's related to my country. I always check the server status and they are ok.

image.thumb.png.4252512c7d2c19c1e477f56a0a4943be.png

Hi, I have this problem too, I buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC and the game stays in a Bucle, I need a solution pls. I really want to play this gameScreenshot_2.thumb.png.cff5bfb5303f414a85077167aac1a827.png

I just downloaded and tried to play this on XBOX gamepass on PC and have exactly the same issue. Cannot get past the "communicating with online services..." at the start.  tested the two pages above and they both have green ticks and my internet connection is fine and i have no issue with any other game.

Codemasters, you quite clearly have a major issue on your hands with this as it would appear vast amounts of people can't play the game on xbox gamepass. Even one of the few reviews on gamepass says they are experiencing the same thing.

This seems to have been going on for ages looking at this thread so i'm stunned it hasn't been fixed!