Jump to content Jump to content

MY First Opinion

Monticelli

Hello,
after a couple of days, I have to draw the first conclusions.
First of all I want to thank Codemasters for courage.
FORCE Feedbak
I have a logitech steering wheel dfgt. After several tests I set the steering wheel as explained in this post:
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/5814/our-wheel-settings-direct-from-the-car-handling-team#latest
With these settings are the feelings of some cars are good, but it still seems that there is some "spring" / "clutch" activated for example when making a curve in opposite lock.
I would also like to note that with some machines the FFB is better than on others, such as the Stratos is not bad, while on the MINI WRC in some situations is not convincing, it seems to be held back by something.
Different feelings you have while driving on the ground or on asphalt
Should be increased intensity of the effects of the FFB, there seem to be but are under, hidden, almost shameful, but to hear them you have to put to zero
all values on the panel logitech, otherwise all effects will be covered
GRIP:
Generally too much grip. It is not possibile to make a curve in brushed even pulling the hand brake ... this also due to little engine power. A Monte does not feel the difference between wet asphalt, wet and ice ...
ENGINE / TRANSMISSION:
On some cars (eg Stratos) the change is balanced, including a shift from one gear to another is as eqilibrato difference in speed and as time changed, other car values ​​SHOULD be different, for example on wrc gear changing It is immediate ...
The engines also seem to suffer from mancaza torque or power from my point of view.
PACENOTE:
Non sono male, ma alcune volte il navigatore è davvero in ritardo. Se provo ad anticipare il navigatore (dal menu) è sempre troppo in anticipo. Secondo me una via di mezzo di anticipo tra quello normale e quello anticipato sarebbe da provare

GRIP:
Generally too much grip. It is not possibile to make a curve in brushed even pulling the hand brake ... this also due to little engine power. A Monte does not feel the difference between wet asphalt, wet and ice ...

Welcome onboard :) Don't worry, that's like the second most mentioned problem (after FFB) by sim racers here, so according to Early Access philosophy it should be fixed by Codemasters soon. Preferably by adding an appropate difficulty option via menu settings.

Archived