Manual?

So i see multiple symbols in the game that i do not immediatly get. For example a red x behing a name in multiplayer. I there a manual where all of this is explained to be found somewhere?

Hi @Brandtair,

Could you give me a little more detail into what you are looking for and maybe some images with examples on.

From there, I hope to either be able to assist you, or point you in the right direction to find the information you are looking for.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, Brandtair said:

So i see multiple symbols in the game that i do not immediatly get. For example a red x behing a name in multiplayer. I there a manual where all of this is explained to be found somewhere?

Hi if you talk on red x on top the car mid race that means Player has disconected or leave race

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Brandtair,

Could you give me a little more detail into what you are looking for and maybe some images with examples on.

From there, I hope to either be able to assist you, or point you in the right direction to find the information you are looking for.

@BarryBL I get the feeling you have not played the actual game, because that's a slam-dunk.

17 hours ago, massa88 said:

Hi if you talk on red x on top the car mid race that means Player has disconected or leave race

So i see this quite often. Like from the first corner it appears during the race it dissapears on the straight sometimes and then they are back just before the finish. 

That sounds like racers that are cheating by pausing the game and letting the AI take over for them mainly done for the start of the race for a better take off and in corners when they are battling with other players. Sad but true the extent of some people go to to get there trophy 😑

On 11/17/2019 at 2:33 PM, Brandtair said:

The game manual is here.

I was looking for an older thread where I was looking for it, but the search function on the forums is woeful.

• Haha 1