Sign in to follow this  

VR on Oculus through steam. Timing impossible to read

Hi. I recently switched from Oculus to steam version, since steam now supports the Oculus SDK and game seems playable with all the content. However while in a stage it's almost impossible to read the timing and turn signals are too small. Any way to make them bigger? 😕 In the Oculus version everything is bigger and super readable. 

12 hours ago, TaRixnwOla said:

Hi. I recently switched from Oculus to steam version, since steam now supports the Oculus SDK and game seems playable with all the content. However while in a stage it's almost impossible to read the timing and turn signals are too small. Any way to make them bigger? 😕 In the Oculus version everything is bigger and super readable. 

Yes. I had the same problem with the Oculus RIft. Go to the graphics settings and set up a low resolution. This will only affect the 2d screen but it will enlarge the HUD signals and timing in VR so you will be able to read them clearly 🙂

I have set 1024x768 resolution and after that I was able to read clearly turning signals and timings. 

Edited by koog2003
  • Like 1