Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

What is your driver number?

Growing up I used to follow an American professional hockey player who played for the Minnesota North Stars named Mike Modano and he wore the number 9 jersey.  However, in high school I had an average grade of 96% in Geology so because it was my highest grade average for a course ever 96 has become my lucky number but since 9 was my favorite number I go with that one :D

• Like 1

My favorite number is 23... But now use Albon... My choice now is 89 (my born year) or 19 (M.Schumacher first number in Benneton)

• Sad 1

I kind of pick my numbers at random a little bit depending on my avata rreally but I'm mostly using 53 atm because growing up I liked the Herbie films and 53 was his number.

Edited by sjsharp2010
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Raymy said:

My favorite number is 23... But now use Albon... My choice now is 89 (my born year) or 19 (M.Schumacher first number in Benneton)

My number is 91. Number of MS wins. 

My favorite number is 7 but Kimi uses it, 77 is taken by Bottas and 70 is taken by Lukas Weber. So I'm using 75.

Use to play with 28 til Hartley took it in 2018 now I use 22 stuck with 22 for 2019 as well 😂

38. Because i was born on March 8th.

But now i am a double World Champion, i take No. 1 as my car number.

12 hours ago, SoluxFin said:

My favorite number is 7 but Kimi uses it, 77 is taken by Bottas and 70 is taken by Lukas Weber. So I'm using 75.

You literally said the same thing I was gonna say.

• Like 1

99 -> I was born in September 1999.

Giovinazzi took it. 😡

So I use 95 now. Cuz of my childhood favorite character: Lightning McQueen. That movie made me love racing.

I had a plan to use 88 but Haryanto at Manor took it. I use 47 now after the Agent 47 from the hitman games

42, because:

The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately, no one knows what the question is

• Like 1