GRID on Stadia - Feedback Thread for Stadia Players

Hey all, couple of quick updates for GRID on Stadia: 

- The next patch is being finalised which addresses a couple of topics, including the audio stutter issue mentioned in this thread. We're aiming to have the patch live on Stadia by the end of next week

- Also included in that patch is all the Season 1 content, so four new cars, one new circuit (Paris) and 33 new Career events 🙂 

• Thanks 2

Any update here? "The end of next week" has arrived :classic_biggrin:.

Also, should we expect multiple months delay for the other season releases going forward, or is there a chance you'll be able to get close to releasing at the same time on Stadia?

• Confused 1

Hey all,

The latest update for GRID on Google Stadia is now live, which includes all Season 1 content 🙂 

Apologies for the slight delay - a couple of submission snags pushed us back but all sorted now. 

As always, if you're experiencing any issues, let us know here and we'll do what we can to investigate 🙂 

Hello again! 😁

First of all, thanks for the Update!

Unfortunately there is quite something to report. I bought the Ultimate Edition of GRID and after today's update my VIP status in-game is gone. No badge in my character profile, no extra credits after events anymore.

The 2nd problem is, whenever I go into career mode I receive the on-screen congratulation message that I won all events (the one you get after finishing everything in the main game). This is blocking the entire screen and by pressing ok or accept it selects a random event.

The 3rd problem which is not quite as severe is the introduction of visual micro-freezes. It probably replaced the audio skips. I've noticed these during the very first event in Paris (Season 1) in certain corners and when I changed camera perspectives. These are not bad or long but perceivable. Similar to streaming or saving related micro freezes in other games.

I hope you can adress the first two issues soon!

One more thing and I really hope it's just a bug...

The amount of credits that you are able to earn has decreased significantly. After winning one of the showdown events I usually received around 150000 credits, now it's only 16000-20000.

This just turns the endgame fun of collecting all cars into a painful grind.

A confirmation about this would be really appreciated!

My final post today... promised!

The game audio still skips and stutters in endurance mode. Tested with 39 AI cars on Shanghai track with night/rain conditions.

Sorry for all the bad news.

On 2/7/2020 at 12:48 PM, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

@MarkusXM I'm bringing your notes above to the Stadia team today to see what we can find out, thanks 🙂

Some additional issues from my side:

• In multiplayer mode, when the host doesn't finish a race (DNF) the game gets stucked in the leaderboard after the countdown. The only way to solve this is the host leaving the event (losing his points and car)

• Also in multiplayer mode, when you select a car with individualized colors, it may appear in the race with compleatly other colors (same design)

• This issue...  ...is still a problem. What information is missing?

• It's nearly impossible to tune your car using the keyboard. Pressing the "tune" key you jump to an totaly different car than the one you want to change the settings.

• A suggestion: There should be an option to create an Multiplayer session, but while waiting for other players you should be able to race in single player mode and get an message if someone enters the race or at least be able to search yourself for other events.