Jump to content Jump to content

GRID on Stadia - Feedback Thread for Stadia Players

The issue probably has something to do with the AI's fastest lap times generated by the game after the hot lap or a time attack race, which appear to be totally unrealistic from the 2nd race on in any event.

I just tried to play the Time Attack Series of Season 2. In the 2nd race I was first until the finish line and then suddenly I was on the 15th place. The AI car on the first place had a lap time of less than 1 second! I believe it was 00:00:00.201 or something like this.

If you ask me... either a bug or an outstanding driver!

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

After a few weekends of no issues, we had a lot of issues with our 40 car races with the server freezing out at the ends of races.  I'm not sure if it helps with debugging but it seems when it would freeze the race would split into 3 instances on the multiplayer search (image included).

GRID.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hi. I'm a total newbie to online gaming. I signed up with Stadia and purchased Grid Ultimate. I use the Stadia controller. When I start the game, it goes immediately into a race and picks up where it left off. I can't find a menu to let me change the race, start over, run practice laps (assuming that's available), or anything else. I was pretty good at Mario Kart back in the day using the original NES controllers, but haven't played in a long time. Using this new controller has a steep learning curve for an old guy. Is there a way to access a menu to run practice races, or qualifying laps or something? Some key combination or keyboard shortcut?

Update: I posted in Stadia and got a couple responses. Neither actually worked, but I managed to accidentally open a menu that allowed me to Retire from the race. That seems to have allowed me to go back to the beginning. I was told the Stadia controller menu button should work, but it doesn't. Anyway, I'm working through figuring out how to control a car on a racetrack. I was good with the old NES controller, but these newer ones with the thumb sticks (or whatever they're called) will take some time to learn.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i think the statistics in game seem to be wrong, the total distance in game is 6600km, after a few races is 6900. But if i quit the game, when enter again it says 6600km, its appear that not counting.

In Stadia achievements i have 85% complete Around the globe achievement, after a few days playing oval race 99 laps still in 85%. Is there any bug?

Thanks

The same problem continues to occur, when finishing several races, in statistics appears 8100km, when leaving the game and re-entering appears 7100km.
318 hours of game and does not advance the counter, is quite annoying.
Stuck in the achievement of Around the Globe in 85% with more than 40 hours of play in the last 2 weeks and does not advance even 1%.
Support from Google Stadia says it's a problem with the developer.

• 2 months later...

Around the globe achievement progress keeps resetting. Every time I quit the game or the game crashes no matter what I do the progress keeps resetting, please look into this 😞 I spent a week for nothing just for it to reset