Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

The most boring track on f1?

Yas Marina for me - yawn!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Agree 3

Boring Racing: Monaco, Russia, Brazil, Azerbaijan.

Boring Difficulty: Austria, Russia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Italy.

Boring Layout: Almost all Tilke tracks (But Germany and Bahrain are legendary, if only India, Malsysia, Turkey and Korea were still being used as racetracks for F1...).

Boring Legacy / History: Street tracks.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DaleRossi said:

Paul Ricard is pretty damn bad.  Can't stand Yas Marina, either.  

Actually, Paul Richard is a great circuit, except for the deceptive corner markings - they need to clean that up. 

• Agree 1

You need to be racing 100% length to fully appreciate any track plus with zero assists! It's hard to call any of them actually boring when doing this as you always just one mistake away from a DNF. However I'd use the word frustrating rather than boring playing the game like this. For me it's Monaco hands down because you never get any speed going between the endless tight corners, I actually really like Baku because it has several long straights to mix it up. Once you really learn a track muscle memory takes over and I become too busy watching the other cars and trying to gain positions rather than noticing whatever track I'm on. So yeh I'm calling Monaco for me as the only way to gain position is to dive bomb or run a great pit strategy. Whoopee 2 hours of this to go.... 

• Like 2

boring to drive or to watch on tv, or most hated? I literally hate monaco, I race with a pad and it is so frustrating

• Agree 1

Seems to me that boring and not being able to perform on certain tracks go hand in hand here. I don’t believe any track is boring; but one track suits you more than another. I get my thrills from trying to improve on tracks I’m under average. 

Most boring - Baku, there is not a single drivers corner on that track its all just point and squirt and a load of it painfully slow.

Hardest - For me, by far, Paul Richard. Keeping the same difficulty rating throughout a season, I'm nowhere there. It's only benefit is that its tactically smart to take a new engine and components there.

Most fun - Silverstone... consistently have good races there, I think its because there is a kind of fast half and slower half of the lap so me v Ai have obvious strengths and weaknesses (I try to run with as little DF as possible at Silverstone and fly on the straights and wing it through copse, beckets and stowe). 

Easiest - Austria, I'm mega there, for some reason.

On 11/28/2019 at 6:18 AM, Rinehart27 said:

Easiest - Austria, I'm mega there, for some reason.

Pretty much everybody is mega at Austria...lol there aren’t many traction zones (AI’s best strength IMO) and sector 3 is basically one big high speed corner (AI’s worst flaw).

I actually like Baku, I’ve found it really requires you to push through the corners at the end of sector 1 and basically all of 2 to keep enough temp in the tires to be competitive.

Most Boring:  Hungary, because I always end up running more downforce than the ai so they’re quicker down the front straight into T1 then I’m stuck behind them for the rest of the lap so I naturally have trouble here at times.