Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

Dirt Rally Telemetry

mbarndt

This video shows someone using the telemetry as though the dirt 3 configuration works the same, but I have not had any success with using the dirt3 profile in simexperience. 

Anyone have this working?
Yes, you can get it going using the Dirt 2 profile.

Skip down to about halfway through my Accuforce tutorial and I have a section on how to get Dirt Rally working with Sim Commander. It is the same process for Sim Vibe

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/5841/accuforce-and-non-supported-wheel-and-pedals-fix
Do you have an Accuforce?

If so then you just turn off the game FFB and turn on the SimXperience FFB (Steering Feedback Foundation). It only works with the Accuforce.

Here is a screenshot where I have the game FFB disabled and the SimXperience FFB turned on.

Ah that makes sense. No i have the thrustmaster tx. 
I edited the config file with the changes others have suggested. It feels better i think, but i guess i expect more. 
Is the simvibe feedback delayed or does the game (Dirt3 as well) send telemetry data even when paused and after the race?
I always get a huge surge when pausing or after the race. And im not positive the feedback is exactly matching the track. 

Archived