Small suggestions to next World Series

Things that I would like to see improved, most of which caught me out even personally:

1. If you do one shot time trial entries like this year, you need to give people the exact stage conditions, and an ability to practice them.  So it would be best if practice would be inside the World Series tab with exact stage setup.  For example some stages had medium deg, some had high, in R2 that meant I didn't practice high deg which can be 5-8s faster (but instead took a rut off the stage).

2. The time of opening and closing of the qualifiers should be posted online!  Not just dates, the exact GMT times.  Having a countdown hidden inside WC sub tabs is not enough, most people are too afraid to click there as it may require qualifying.

3. Actually the leaderboard times should not be visible for qualifiers until it's done.  So that people with busier schedules etc can qualify earlier and not have others chase them down.

4. Would be better to select a class of car to do the competition in, like R5 or R2 etc.

Basically - The current world series was too disorganized for me to qualify.  I now know I had pace in hand in the R2 event if I had practiced on High Degradation like some people who found out it was high not med, so congratulations on screwing that up.   👎

Edited by bn880