Sign in to follow this  

Challenges draft

So, I went to check the challenges for this week/month... 3 weeklies are R2...2 of those in the same location....and the monthly is R2 as well ? 😂 Is this a corrupted RNG programme or what? 😂 and R2 is boring 🤔

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Also there was R2 monthly that just finished. The online events can be really strange. Would like to see a bit less R2 and H1 FWD, and more R-GT, 2000cc, Group B  (4WD and RWD both)

• Agree 1

Yeah, there is definitely too much of these two, especially the H1 FWD. Like who would drive that? And in the past two months there has been like 2 dailies for 2000cc, shame.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Railx said:

Yeah, there is definitely too much of these two, especially the H1 FWD. Like who would drive that? And in the past two months there has been like 2 dailies for 2000cc, shame.

I think the H1 monthlies are mainly for new players who still need money. They give very high rewards (at least 1 million credits), more than any other class's monthly.

Right, new players who start with 2 million credits or whatever the amount is now and 20+ cars really need H1 FWD monthlies for credits

Yeah, doesn´t seem the case. I went from the first H1 -> Evo X -> R5 + the free cars. I really wish they removed H1 altogether, so many wasted challenges and I personally really dislike playing Career. Would be nice if there was an option to disable all FWDs, but kinda impossible.

On 11/19/2019 at 10:05 PM, HoksuHoo said:

Would like to see a bit less R2 and H1 FWD, and more R-GT, 2000cc, Group B  (4WD and RWD both)

Group B RWD and 2000cc are DLC-only classes, so they will only pop up as options in the "Bonus" Community Challenges.

imo they should be available in the D+ events too, since having D+ access guarantees you access to all the DLC of the current 6 months.... but I've been asking about this for literally 7 months, so I'm not getting my hopes up lol

as to the OP...

Edited by ianism

2 minutes ago, ianism said:

Group B RWD and 2000cc are DLC-only classes, so they will only pop up as options in the "Bonus" Community Challenges.

imo they should be available in the D+ events too, since having D+ access guarantees you access to all the DLC of the current 6 months.... but I've been asking about this for literally 7 months, so I'm not getting my hopes up lol

They don't pop up in the bonus challenges. Last two months there's been like 3 2000cc dailies, 0 weeklies, 0 montlies. 2 Group B RWD dailies (Monaco and Greece), one weekly (Germany), 0 monthlies. So rare that I remember the locations. That's one thing that absolutely should be changed, because it's such a horrible waste not to use those great cars in online events. Kit cars have seen lots of events, but I wonder if we are approacing the point where they become obsolete in Codemasters' view and are removed from online events just like 2000cc and Group B RWD.

Also R-GT is a vanilla class, but there is next to zero events with that. Why???

D+ events not using the DLC that is required to access them is astonishingly illogical, I fully agree. Absolutely no one benefits from that, non-season players are locked out of events despite having all the content and season players cannot play their DLC in online events. The fact that Codemasters refuse to even explain their reasons for doing that is truly bizarre.

I would suggest all DLC cars being in the random rotation along with all vanilla cars. Non-DLC players will still be able to play most events as there are far more vanilla classes than DLC and DLC players would actually be able to drive DLC cars online. Yes there would be events not everyone can play, but not being able to play an event because it uses DLC you don't have is a hell of a lot more fair and logical than not being able to play an event that uses vanilla content only.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

They don't pop up in the bonus challenges. Last two months there's been like 3 2000cc dailies, 0 weeklies, 0 montlies. 2 Group B RWD dailies (Monaco and Greece), one weekly (Germany), 0 monthlies. So rare that I remember the locations. That's one thing that absolutely should be changed, because it's such a horrible waste not to use those great cars in online events. Kit cars have seen lots of events, but I wonder if we are approacing the point where they become obsolete in Codemasters' view and are removed from online events just like 2000cc and Group B RWD.

Also R-GT is a vanilla class, but there is next to zero events with that. Why???

D+ events not using the DLC that is required to access them is astonishingly illogical, I fully agree. Absolutely no one benefits from that, non-season players are locked out of events despite having all the content and season players cannot play their DLC in online events. The fact that Codemasters refuse to even explain their reasons for doing that is truly bizarre.

I would suggest all DLC cars being in the random rotation along with all vanilla cars. Non-DLC players will still be able to play most events as there are far more vanilla classes than DLC and DLC players would actually be able to drive DLC cars online. Yes there would be events not everyone can play, but not being able to play an event because it uses DLC you don't have is a hell of a lot more fair and logical than not being able to play an event that uses vanilla content only.

I should have said, they only pop up in the bonus challenges.

yeah, the bonus ones are meant to focus on content that has recently come out (as well as DLC locations), but the 2000cc/Group B RWD/F2 Kit classes are not longer recent enough to have an advantage in that sense, I guess. 

it sucks, I know. 😕

You did say that. You're not technically wrong but it's not very accurate either since there is almost zero events with them.

Focusing on recent DLC really should not mean that "old" DLC is removed from online and there is no events with it at all. DLC isn't obsolete just because it's no longer brand new, no more than vanilla content is. I really hope Codies would change that

Edited by HoksuHoo
  • Agree 1

On 11/22/2019 at 1:50 PM, HoksuHoo said:

You did say that. You're not technically wrong but it's not very accurate either since there is almost zero events with them.

Focusing on recent DLC really should not mean that "old" DLC is removed from online and there is no events with it at all. DLC isn't obsolete just because it's no longer brand new, no more than vanilla content is. I really hope Codies would change that

oh I totally agree 🙂

I'm not saying this is the way it should be.

I am saying that getting many R2 events (or whatever class) is something that a randomized system is going to give you. it's not broken as the OP is claiming. it just doesn't work the way we want it to, because it doesn't include enough events for the DLC content.